LV Conquest feat BUG

MuffinKid
15 posts Member
edited February 2022
22u1aiiv8qlb.jpg
CG PLEASE FIX THIS. It doesn't count the marked, I tried a lot of times and it doesn't work. I inflicted marked 5 times and nothing.

Replies

• Options
    On 3 different opponents?
  • Options
    My bet is that they did not code this to count a locked mark as a mark. Same as the old SLKR stuns didn't count as stuns because they are a locked stun debuff, which is different to the stun debuff, as far as the feat counter is concerned.

Are there any ways to inflict mark on enemies in this mission that is not locked?
  • Options
    General grievous is not locked mark, if someone with a big grievous wants to give it a go
  • Options
    Grievous does not apply marks to enemies.
  • Lor_San_Teka
    558 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Grievous does not apply marks to enemies.

But in previous iterations, the mark counted to sector feats about "inflicting mark on enemies." Regardless, no player controlled GG is beating that LV squad.
  • Options
    Maybe gg with fury tech
  • Options
    And run gg with a gl like see
  • Options
    Anyone have any success with this?
  • Options
    Confirmed this is definitely bugged, I made a post about this as well
  • Options
    My bet is that they did not code this to count a locked mark as a mark. Same as the old SLKR stuns didn't count as stuns because they are a locked stun debuff, which is different to the stun debuff, as far as the feat counter is concerned.

Are there any ways to inflict mark on enemies in this mission that is not locked?

Pretty sure the only way to do that is the Razor Crest. So yup. Bugged, and broken, completely.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    Still broken. Finally with the CD disk I managed to mark DV, then Maul, then Piett. While it shouldn’t matter, I then won the battle. Didn’t get the feat.
  • Options
    Yeah I hit it last night a few times. Got 4 Marks off on separate characters, won, still no feat
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    here's one I prepared earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=051HznJa6kw
  • Options
    It’s a small feat and it’s not preventing you to get the last box. No need to put time and countless effort for such a little disagreement. Don’t expect it to be corrected. Won’t happen.
  • Options
    Lonach wrote: »
    It’s a small feat and it’s not preventing you to get the last box. No need to put time and countless effort for such a little disagreement. Don’t expect it to be corrected. Won’t happen.

If you can't get the last crate and you need everything you can get to get the best crate possible, having a bugged feat can be a big problem.
  • Options
    Lonach wrote: »

I agree it’s not a huge thing (though for some people it might make a difference), though the complete and utter silence from CG is pretty appalling - no indication of whether it will be fixed, not even an acknowledgement that it is broken. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised by that appalling lack of communication or quality control. It’s also more than a little bit annoying that we have all wasted some energy earlier on attempting something which we could have been told was not working, which could have been more productively been spent on other feats, and for some, that might even involve crystals. But I guess a problem that CG created that might make them money doesn’t create much incentive for them to tell us about.