Cheaters

Nasdadjr
66 posts Member
edited February 2022
vkjew5rm5d3o.jpg
t142w2zasuii.jpg
I asked a guy how he beat executor and he admitted it by using executor when his executor was on D. This is a cheat I can not stand for
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    this proves nothing
  • Options
    Nasdadjr wrote: »
    vkjew5rm5d3o.jpg
    t142w2zasuii.jpg
    I asked a guy how he beat executor and he admitted it by using executor when his executor was on D. This is a cheat I can not stand for

but he said he used negotiator not exec?
    hello
  • Options
    How??? He uses HT on D uses negotiator on D and says he uses negotiator on O. Not having executor and using HT on D what 2 combo team can u use to beat a maxed out 7 star executor and GG on D for ships?
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    vkjew5rm5d3o.jpg
    t142w2zasuii.jpg

OP lied just like his opponent?

Does this mean OP is a cheater too?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    vkjew5rm5d3o.jpg
    t142w2zasuii.jpg

Does this mean OP is a cheater too?

Cheat-ception
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Malevolence 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Malevolence 🤷🏻‍♂️

Without HT?
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Malevolence 🤷🏻‍♂️

Without HT?

Yes, the standard counter doesn’t include HT in the mal lineup
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can you post your fleet zone defense screenshot, OP?
  • Options
    He’s not obligated to tell you what he actually used to knock out your Executor.
  • Options
    vkjew5rm5d3o.jpg
    t142w2zasuii.jpg

Check the GAC history on swgoh.gg and see what was used. If it looks fishy, send a note with the info about it to CG Lucifer's Daddy here on the forums and let him add it to the list to check out. That's all you can do at this point, wait for the gac report and then submit if it's shady.
  • Options
    vkjew5rm5d3o.jpg
    t142w2zasuii.jpg

Dude!! How does this prove that he's a cheater? And also he clearly said negotiator not executor lol
  • Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options
    juxwillx wrote: »
    vkjew5rm5d3o.jpg
    t142w2zasuii.jpg

Dude!! How does this prove that he's a cheater? And also he clearly said negotiator not executor lol

Because his Nego is on defence, so how exactly did he use it for offence? I think this is what OP meant.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    The opponent probably did really care about giving him the line up. Like others have said, just check swgoh and see what he used.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    That’s Thrawn, not Executor. So if that is either the OP’s defense fleet or the opponent’s, something isn’t adding up.
  • GerTarrant
    106 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
  • Options
    vkjew5rm5d3o.jpg
    t142w2zasuii.jpg

Perhaps your opponent meant to say Malevolance in chat instead of Negotiator the same way you meant to type Negotiator instead of executor in your post?
  • Options
    I beat 6* Executor with my rebel fleet. Does that mean I cheated?

52epwgzggobb.jpg