GAC - Points for first attack not granted when you close the game?

Hello there,

I just did my first battle in the GAC and it was going really bad. So I closed the app, so that the enemy team isn't preloaded without me taking any character out. After I restarted it, I still had 0 points.
Then I did my second battle with Troopers vs. Maul and got 65 points but not the 10 points for first attack.

So now even if my opponent fails one fight too I am at a disadvantage since I failed at the first one, closed the app and didn't receive the 10 points? Is this a known bug? Would I have gotten the points if I retreated from the battle instead of closing the game?

Replies

• Options
    i noticed this too
    hello
  • Options
    Ponnek wrote: »
    Hello there,

I just did my first battle in the GAC and it was going really bad. So I closed the app, so that the enemy team isn't preloaded without me taking any character out. After I restarted it, I still had 0 points.
    Then I did my second battle with Troopers vs. Maul and got 65 points but not the 10 points for first attack.

So now even if my opponent fails one fight too I am at a disadvantage since I failed at the first one, closed the app and didn't receive the 10 points? Is this a known bug? Would I have gotten the points if I retreated from the battle instead of closing the game?

That's a big issue... hope you don't lose because of that

But yes, you would have gotten the points if you retreated instead, I've seen it working that way
  • Options
    Hello there,

I’ve heard reports that you get the 10 points on your next attack against a different team (so not next attack vs same team you force closed against).
    Can you confirm if this happened or not?
  • Ponnek
    41 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Hello there,

I’ve heard reports that you get the 10 points on your next attack against a different team (so not next attack vs same team you force closed against).

The 2nd attack with Trooper vs. Maul was a different team, otherwise I wouldn't have got 65 points ;)

EDIT: Posted it in Answers HQ and it was "solved":
    Thank you for your report. The team is aware of this bug and is investigating the issue further.
  • Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Hello there,

I don't remember if I fought the same or a different team.
    hello