Kit Fisto & Grand Moff Tarkin

brad83
59 posts Member
just got both of these characters up to 6*, never really used either. are they worth levelling/gearing up and trying to get them up to 7*? Or are they not worth the effort?

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I would say Tarkin has greater potential of the two. I've had him at 7* gear VII, level 60 since several months. But I never leveled up his abilities. He can hit very hard on his regular attack and his turn meter reduction AOE could be powerful at a higher ability level and in the right team I think. But he's slow and has low HP. You could mitigate the slowness by having him as leader since he gives a big speed boost. But then you would have to build an Empire team. And that's difficult, to say the very least.

By contrast, I also have Fisto maxed in all but abilities (lv5). I almost never use him since he just doesn't add anything to any of my teams.
  • brad83
    59 posts Member
    Options
    So for dark side battles, if I have Vader as lead tarkin will get 30% offence, but he's gonna be slow like asajj...

Dark side I have been using Vader, asajj, Daka, dooku & ig86... Would u replace any of those with tarkin?

Does kit fisto's counter attack become as good as dooku's when he's levelled up?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Fisto's counter attack never goes above 35% I think. It activated often enough but doesn't make a huge difference.

Since I haven't tried out a truly maxed Tarkin I can't say for 100% sure if he'll be good or not. But looking at the team you already have, I wouldn't switch any of them out for Tarkin.
  • brad83
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks mate... Won't prioritise gearing/levelling either of them ATM
  • brad83
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks mate... Won't prioritise gearing/levelling either of them ATM
  • brad83
    59 posts Member
    Options
    That'll give me a chance to focus on my rebels team :)
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    Well maxed tarkin is pretty good, his downside was that he only had 9% potency at level 70, but with the 80 cap he now gets 47% that's a big boost and should make him better then Ben as he has a lot more damage. I wouldn't go tarkin unless you're doing an empire team though really.
    As for kit I've got him at 72 maxed out and he's pretty good, not bad but not great. His chance to do things is too low 35% counter and 30% chance to attack again.
    So potentially he can counter twice then attack twice and do anywhere from 10-15k damage in one turn.
    Or he won't counter or double attack and he will only do 2.5k damage.
    His main issue is he always opens with his aoe which is terribly bad and grants a pointless buff that isn't even garuntee to trigger. His hp is great though and he seems the crit a lot. In a team with igd and ayla he rocks
  • brad83
    59 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have igd and I've only got Ayla at 4*, was wondering how fisto would go with dooku lead and fives in same team, counter attacks and joint attacks would do some damage, chuck in leia at 7*& Daka... Might have a play in cantina battles
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    Kits not really viable at 7* let alone 6
    When he meta shifts and speed characters do less damage i suspect kit will be very very good
  • Options
    Tarkin
    Vader
    Stormtrooper
    Magmatrooper
    Royal guard.

There is the team....
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 7* Fisto and he was great in the Yoda challenge and the light side battles. 7* Yoda only took me 1 try with him and a Barris lead. My others were JC, Lumi, and QgJ. He and Barris were the only 2 left at the end. If you need help in that area I would go Fisto. If you don't really need him, I would wait to upgrade anybody, not just him. I am still collecting gear and shards but waiting to see what happens with the mechanics that are coming up.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Fisto is better under ImaGun-Di lead. Tanky toon with 70% counter chance is cool! Cool but far from OP...
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Fisto is better under ImaGun-Di lead. Tanky toon with 70% counter chance is cool! Cool but far from OP...

Cool to watch and with that counter damage add pretty deadly. :)

• Options
    Kit served me well in the 6-star Yoda challenge but I haven't bought any packs in a while. Hopefully they add him to one of the shipment stores along with Aayla.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Here is to hoping both of them get a nice bump in the new meta! I have them both ready to go to 7 stars but holding off until they are usable.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV