TW Question - up to 40 teams per field with 270 or 280 GP?

Hello mates,
is there a list with the tw gp groups? Last TW we were at 277 million active GP and we had a smaller amount of teams per field.
In January we had up to 40 teams with 273 million active gp.

So is 40 Teams with 270 or 280 GP? Is there a list?

thanks

Replies

• Options
    The only list ever provided was not provided here and was wrong. So. There's that.
  • nottenst
    690 posts Member
    Options
    I think if everyone presented what their current TW situation was then we might be able to make a list.

We just had 214M active GP (so 200M-219.9M tier) and it was 23 squads/fleet per territory.
  • StarSon
    7442 posts Member
    Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    I think if everyone presented what their current TW situation was then we might be able to make a list.

We just had 214M active GP (so 200M-219.9M tier) and it was 23 squads/fleet per territory.

Pretty sure the community has figured it out. Typical CG to not just give us the information though. They stopped caring about customer experience a few years ago.
  • nottenst
    690 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »

Pretty sure the community has figured it out. Typical CG to not just give us the information though. They stopped caring about customer experience a few years ago.

If there is a list somewhere it would be a handy reference.
  • Options
    k0su8pjjarwz.png
    Here you go
  • Options
    This is wrong.
    The threshold for 80% squads of lower number of players is 260m GP.
    This is based on my personal collection of data, where I know both sides' GPs.

So, if you don't know how the numbers per territory are determind.
    1. You take the lower signed-up (!!!) GP of both guilds and determine the bracket (read: % of players).
    2. Then you multiply the lower number of signed-up (!!!) players of either guild and multiply with that %
    3. You round up the number.

Example:
    Guild 1: 258m GP, 47 players
    Guild 2: 262m GP, 44 players

1. Bracket is 60% (80% starts at 260m GP)
    2. Lower number of players is 44. Multiply with 0,6 -> 26,4
    3. 27 per territory