Uninstall the game if you can't accept defeat GAC

MuffinKid
15 posts Member
edited February 2022
I know a lot of people get frustrated when they lose because they are lost crystals, but what's the point of accusing you of being a hacker/cheat for not accepting your defeat?
A few minutes ago my opponent started messaging me calling me a hacker, which is hilarious because he lost so many times to my Maul and I beat him by 60 points.
The funny thing is that he has 6 legends and I have 3, he put 3 defense legends but he got frustrated when he saw that I beat him. The toxic behavior of several players in the GAC is impressive, instead of being better, they resort to crying like that.
He threatened to report me on reddit and this forum, I'm still waiting. He said that he reported me in the game and texted Lucifer. But lol... I'll be more impressed if Lucifer texts back.
I assume that's why CG doesn't care about hackers because of the false number of complaints.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    😆 nothing like a sore loser
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    He texted him? What, like Lucifer is his uncle who works at Nintendo?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Just ignore them. Unfortunately those people don’t just exist in SWGOH - they’re everywhere.
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Just ignore them. Unfortunately those people don’t just exist in SWGOH - they’re everywhere.

This, main reason why i stopped buying competitive multiplayer games lol, if there is any sort of competition you will have toxic people
  • Options
    i usually message my opponent either props for winning strategy or a tip to help him out or just good game. sometimes theyre angry and decline, mostly they are chill and hit me back up with positivity.
    then again im under 2mil gp so maybe we are more casual than the whales are.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    shep294 wrote: »
    i usually message my opponent either props for winning strategy or a tip to help him out or just good game. sometimes theyre angry and decline, mostly they are chill and hit me back up with positivity.

Yeah, I’m sure giving a tip to help them out wouldn’t come across at all as condescending 🤣
  • Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    shep294 wrote: »

Yeah, I’m sure giving a tip to help them out wouldn’t come across at all as condescending 🤣

Nah i had a guy tell me the mistake i was making and i thanked him, because now im not making that mistake
  • Options
    Only time someone has messaged me (and I did the same thing a little later) was in Old Old Grand Arena when matchmaking was based on total GP, not just top some amount of GP. They said it was nice to lose to someone with a similar roster, we had both big huge g11 and g12 rosters and only a few relics, but had been constantly matched up against super min-maxed rosters until then.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I just get annoyed that I keep losing in GAC because I've been subject to so many rounds of my opponent being ridiculously incompetent that I'm almost 2 full divisions above where I should be.
    I have a Kyber 4 roster. I'm 20 points away from Kyber 2.
    Because my opponents keep spending 4-6 REAL teams on stuff like an almost fully G12 geo team because they have no clue how to play the game. Literally had a match 2 weeks ago where my opponent used a full R7 padme team against them and timed out...

I keep beating people that have 3-4 more GLs than I do because none of them set any of them on defense despite me only having a singular GL.
    I keep getting holds with teams that should literally never get a hold against someone with a 7M+ GP roster.

I keep losing to ridiculous roster mismatches because I keep winning against ridiculous roster mismatches because none of my opponents know how to play the game.
    THAT is what annoys me about the new GAC. I shouldn't be beating people with a 7.5M roster and 4 GLs with a 6M GP roster and 1 GL, really regardless of what I do. Yet I keep getting these wins, which keeps pushing my matchmaking up in difficulty, which keeps making it even more of a slog and I keep just expecting to get completely blown out, and then I keep somehow winning because apparently no one knows how to counter extremely basic teams we've all been fighting for the past 3-4 years.
  • Whaleathon
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    What’s your in game name? If your the person I just faced I have proof. If your the same guy your GAC history spells out cheater. The guy beat a full JMK team with JML and hoda.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG cares about hackers, but false reports do take a lot of their time
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    CG cares about hackers, but false reports do take a lot of their time

Fake.
    I reported a cheater a month ago and other players did the same time ago and the player is still active. Anhald is right about CG doing NOTHING about it.
  • Options
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    What’s your in game name? If your the person I just faced I have proof. If your the same guy your GAC history spells out cheater. The guy beat a full JMK team with JML and hoda.

really? Although it is possible if JMK does not have CAT and or GAS there
  • Whaleathon
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    MuffinKid wrote: »

It was JMK, CAT, R2, Mace windu and something else but definitely enough to take him out. He also took out a full slkr team with JKL, GAS, and wat. He really made it obvious to the world that he’s a cheater.
  • Options

Looking at the guy's post about it, they did have CAT there but paired JMK with Padme, R2 and Mace. JML could conceivably beat that team but it would be a heck of a feat.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Ahh yes the other character was padme
  • Options
    I also highly doubt that this was legit either k6df8q89b2xd.png
  • Options

I do believe that it is possible, also JML+Yoda. But the SLKR thing is doubtful, Luke and GAS are not supposed to be able to counter that anymore.
  • Options

I do believe that it is possible, also JML+Yoda. But the SLKR thing is doubtful, Luke and GAS are not supposed to be able to counter that anymore.

Gas cant, but JKR and JKL get a 80% success rate
  • Options
    For me i still lack light/dark reven and other's working on getting them

Hell i am close to 3.4mil+ gp
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I also highly doubt that this was legit either
    You already made a thread on this, no need to detract other threads by keep posting the same thing
This discussion has been closed.