Does my plan make sense? (Path question)

Hi so first of all I'm Level 67, GP 200k, with Phoenix squad at 7* all either gear 7 or 8.

My current plan is to focus on them until I have thrawn and palpatine at 7*, then go for R2 with Palp, Thrawn, Vader, Tarkin and TFP (all currently around 5* gear 6 or 7) with the long term plan of getting Commander Luke.

My main question is, when im done with Phoenix should I do this, or I was considering getting GM Yoda first. I'll need Old Ben anyway, and with Ezra and Kanan, I'll just need 2 more jedi. Is this worth the detour? And if so which jedi? Are R2 and Luke farther off then it seems?

I'm all F2P, and it might also be worth noting I like Fleet arena and have akbar at 7* gear 7, with Biggs decently strong. (Plus the 2 Phoenix ships i hover at around rank 100 in arena) I wanna get Wedge (got 100 Shards for his ship) and was thinking getting rebel jedis might be good (like Kyle katarn) for the synergy. Or maybe bastilla and jolee for the very long term goal of revan.

I'm still kind of a noob, and any advice, or do's and don'ts would be appreciated. Thanks! May the force be with you :)

Replies

• Options
    current plan is solid. phoenix at g8 with a few omegas will get you thrawn (it will be a struggle but doable) palp is easier than that so no problem there. then you can get r2 and raise the other rebels up some to get cls.cls is not very far off once you get r2. yoda is pretty easy, get bastilla from light side farming and her lead gives a huge pro boost, if you want jkr (which you do) then go for jolee as well. old ben,ezra and kannan round out yodas team. once you get cls you want chewpio immediately from farming. hopefully you are getting raid han shards already. youll need specific bh to get chewie but he is so worth it. technically youll want ewoks so you can get 3po but that is a long term goal, in the meantime you can use r2. im f2p with just under a year account (started fresh all over again last april) my rebels are cls, chewpio (6*) chewie, han and r2. theyre not high geared or zetad out yet but they still do good in gac for me.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/139521692/
  • Options
    the phoenix ships arent great in fleet tbh. but rebel fleet with wedge,biggs and rebel tank ship (crewless i forget its name) will hold strong but youll want more attackers.if its rebels you want to stick with get the bh ships so you can go for the falcon later on
    if you like fleet a lot i highly suggest geos, their synergy is tough to beat and carried me early on and still get me good crystal income today (i got mal capital when that shard event was going on)