Fleet galactic challenge feats- bad

Prev1
The dodge and crit feats are incredibly stupid. Come on. You know they're bad. Stop it.

One of the main enemy ships even can't be dodged. Farming dodges with ships is stupid.

Replies

• Options
    The crit one isn’t that hard this time with the modifier the Rebels have. But yes, the evade one is dumb. Tried with Raddus, with Han’s Falcon to reinforce, dragged it out until both ships got ult. Still didn’t get enough evades.
  • Options
    Alright, was able to get it with this.

xhnma8091rrs.png
  • Options
    I finally got that feat, but It did cost me more than 20 minutes of retrying. That is such a stupid timesink that one could start to wonder if playing that game is still worth it
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I mean it is not just about having the right ships decently developed, the right strategy and smart use of abilities is not enough. It is a massive RnG-driven Event that drives you crazy. And you don't even know, how close you are to achieving it as there is no visible counter.
    Post edited by zatho on
  • Options
    7v3gmnjmo10y.jpg

I got it with the 3 Resistance on Raddus, then Plo Koon, Hounds Tooth and Xanadu as reinforcements. The key is put taunt to Resistance Pilot with Plo Koon, second reinforcement Xanadu or Hounds Tooth, kill fast Vader as can remove the taunt, rest only when is completed the feat.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The dodge feats are stupid even when you can use Jedi to get a ton of foresight, and there is no such option for ships.
  • quimlc
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    The video getting 12 dodges with Resistance and Plo Koon:

https://youtu.be/dqTaxIEEFdI

In my first try helped Hounds Tooth as was getting foresight continously also, but also can help Han's Millennium Falcon if only is needed 1 or 2 more.
  • Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »

xhnma8091rrs.png

thanks, that worked for me on auto :)
  • Options

xhnma8091rrs.png

Thanks as well, worked pretty easily
  • Options
    A suggestion to CG would be to put in a tracker for feats so we knew when 10 evades were achieved. Revolutionary idea.
  • Options
    A suggestion to CG would be to put in a tracker for feats so we knew when 10 evades were achieved. Revolutionary idea.

Careful there, you might get a modern day version of the Salem witch trials
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    zatho wrote: »
    I mean it is not just about having the right ships decently developed, the right strategy and smart use of abilities is noht eneugh. It is a massive RnG-driven Event that drives you crazy. And you don't even know, how close you are to achieving at as there is no visible counter.
    Exactly. It's not hard, challenging, anything. People saying "look i did it" are totally missing the point. It's just stupid and you just have to keep dragging out long battles (especially with no counter showing you pulled it off)

Meanwhile everything's dying from dots.
  • ne_alenska
    125 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

xhnma8091rrs.png

Got the red crate in 1 try, thank you
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    6utqy1bg2s1m.jpeg

I had to use this for the evade feat
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    It's not even a skill related feet. I hate doing these when the rng requires specific units and isn't even guaranteed after 20 tries. It's a waste of time.
    My opponents keep dying before they even get a hit off on me. I hate this.
  • Options
    I finally got that feat, but It did cost me more than 20 minutes of retrying. That is such a stupid timesink that one could start to wonder if playing that game is still worth it

You know you have 3 days to do these things, right? You can do a try here, a try there, you don’t have to sit down and grind it out in one go.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Home one with hans falcon, phantom and ghost starting and Cassian as first reinforcement. The event just started so you still have how many days to keep trying. Might be jumping to conclusions alittle too soon
  • Options
    Raddus fleet above got it for me, 3 tries.
  • Options
    2 tries for me. Killed 'em too fast the first time. Second time realized Raddus basic on HT is the way.
  • Options

xhnma8091rrs.png

Perfect - you are going on the nice list
  • Options
    I tried rebels, but I think is better with HMF at the beginning, to kill Vader faster, and Plo Koon as first reinforcement, put taunt to Phantom and then in every Ghost turn, Phantom gets foresight and taunt again as it happens every time that Ghost gets a debuff. Then with Plo Koon cleans dots and put taunt to Phantom who has 5% evasion per every rebel fleet, so with HMF has 15% and with another one is 20%, to get some extra dodge. Cassian is a good reinforcement as has a clean ability which can help also.
  • Options
    The video with Rebels, I think I got 13 dodges:

https://youtu.be/zuc_e_g_y8g

Han's Millennium Falcon with Ghost and Phantom. Each time that Ghost gets a turn gets a damage over time, so Phantom taunts and gets foresight. Plo Koon as first reinforcement and put taunt to Phantom to prevent lose it. Phantom has 5% evasion per rebel ship. Cassian also helps to clean debuff and more evasion for Phantom.
  • Options
    Just **** bored trying this

I just hate this kind of stupid feats, my **** can too easily kill (R7 pilots). Can’t get this feat b4 DOT on enemy ships auto kill them

• Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options

A whole 20 mins?!?! Oh no! You mean you did a game mode that comes around once every 3 days or so, and you didn’t get the red crate on your first go? It took you a whole 20 mins!? You must deserve a compensation pack *searches for the bag of CWC shards*.
  • Options
    Tiig wrote: »

A whole 20 mins?!?! Oh no! You mean you did a game mode that comes around once every 3 days or so, and you didn’t get the red crate on your first go? It took you a whole 20 mins!? You must deserve a compensation pack *searches for the bag of CWC shards*.

Well, I don't mind putting time and effort in the game when I can see progress. Either because it needs time to complete feats or collect resources. Or by learning about the enemy and the right strategy to beat him.
    What I don't like is wasting time because of bad RnG, hoping to get the one run where everyting works out well.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    The dodge feats are stupid even when you can use Jedi to get a ton of foresight, and there is no such option for ships.

But dodging feats using Jedi or Resistance is very easy
    hello
  • Options
    Honestly, these are rarely worth the time investment. Just get your 2 omicrons and walk away. There is zero incentive to red crate most of these.
  • Options
    So you dont think mods are important ok
    hello
  • Options
    So you dont think mods are important ok

Lol, you think these are a reliable source of quality mods?