Separatist Droids Kit Ideas Part 1

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited February 2022
Here are my kit ideas for the T-Series Tactical Droid and the Sniper Droid, based off of their kits from LS Geonosis TB. I hope you enjoy these kits, and that I earn your honest feedback.
T-Series Tactical Droid

hssz1ceigde8.jpeg

Unit Name: T-Series Tactical Droid
Alignment: Dark Side
Categories: Support (TAC), Leader, Droid, Separatist
Relic: T-Series Tactical Droid Head

Calculating Separatist Support that strengthens its team against enemy attacks.

Basic: COMMENCE ATTACK
FINAL TEXT: Grant Offense Up, Defense Penetration Up, and Retribution for 2 turns to a random other Separatist ally. All Separatist allies gain 10% Turn Meter.

Special: MORE ON THE WAY (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): All Separatist and Droid allies have their current Health and Protection percentages equalized (Health equalizing effects ignore Healing Immunity.) Then, all Separatist and Droid allies recover 30% of their Max Health and Max Protection. If B1 Battle Droid is an ally, they recover 50 stacks of Droid Battalion. This ability starts on cooldown.

Leader: CALCULATED ODDS
FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Separatist allies have +30% Max Health. Droid allies have +25% Critical Chance. Whenever a Droid ally critically hits an enemy, they inflict Target Lock on that enemy for 2 turns, and reduce that enemy’s Turn Meter by 20%.

While in Territory Wars: Separatist and Droid allies can’t be countered or evaded. Whenever a Separatist or Droid ally is critically hit, they recover 5% Health and gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.

Unique: OPTIMAL POSITIONS
FINAL TEXT: Whenever an enemy uses an ability that would damage all allies, they deal 50% less damage, and all allies gain Protection Up (20%) for 2 turns. Whenever an enemy attacks out of turn, they lose 5% Max Health.

If there are no other allied combatants at the start of a turn, T-Series Tactical Droid escapes from battle.
Sniper Droid

je4bm8tleuic.jpeg

Unit Name: Sniper Droid
Alignment: Dark Side
Categories: Attacker (AGI), Droid, Separatist
Relic: Heavy Blaster Rifle

Deadly Separatist Attacker that eliminates enemies with terrifying accuracy.

Basic: TRIPLE FIRE
FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage three times to target enemy. If the target is Target Locked, Ability Block the target enemy for 1 turn. Otherwise, inflict Target Lock on the target enemy for 2 turns.

Special: SNIPER SHOT (Cooldown 5)
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Deal physical damage to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn, which can’t be resisted. If Sniper Droid has at least 15 stacks of Charge, instantly defeat target enemy, which can’t be evaded. Enemies defeated by this ability can’t be revived.

Special: REINFORCING POSITION (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Sniper Droid gains Accuracy Up, Offense Up, and Protection Up (100%) for 2 turns and recovers 25% Health and Protection. If all allies are Droid or Separatist, grant all other allies 30% Turn Meter.

Unique: TECHNICAL PRECISION
FINAL TEXT: Sniper Droid has +40% Defense Penetration, +30% Potency, and -25% Speed. Additionally, Sniper Droid ignores Taunting effects and gains 15% Turn Meter and 1 stack of Charge for 1 turn whenever an enemy takes a turn. Sniper Droid’s attacks against Target Locked enemies can’t be evaded and deal 50% more damage.

Charge: 5% Offense per stack.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Good kits, but shouldn't Charge be for 1 turn? Besides that, i think the 2nd special should grant TM to all other allies, since Sniper Droid benefits from not taking turns.

I will fix both things, thank you for mentioning them.

• Zombefyer
    653 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    What will Part 2 entail?
    What kits are being manufactured?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    What will Part 2 entail?
    What kits are being manufactured?

I will release Part 2 sometime later this month. It will include the B1 Rocket Battle Droid, the Buzz Droid, and R3-S6.