Bug fix

Today my crystals and game froze the whole 8hrs due to technical difgicultys and j lost on a couoke raids and a territory war, can you please make that right foe me ea sports plz and thank you

Replies

• Options
    Hey ea can i please get my crystals that i necver grabbed from my territorial war and the mara jade the emporor costed me 500 crystals just to get, thats not fair can you please do good on that for me. Either than that i love this game and reccomend it to all my friends :smile: thank you for your time
  • Options
    Youss wrote: »
    Hey ea can i please get my crystals that i necver grabbed from my territorial war and the mara jade the emporor costed me 500 crystals just to get, thats not fair can you please do good on that for me. Either than that i love this game and reccomend it to all my friends :smile: thank you for your time
    One lesson you haven't learned yet is that Capital Games does not give a crap about its customers. Don't expect any make good for technical difficulties.
  • Options
    You had 48 hours to get 50 banners tho
    hello
  • Options
    No crystals in TW. Spending crystals on a character is a choice.
  • Options
    Ya and right now that galctic conquest i thought for every chest box u get the following but i only got one box ? For a 2 week event only that? I only got 600000 and a couple of other things tha i dont need
    Wow this game is frustrating sometimes
  • Options
    Most events with multiple awards you are basically trading the current box for the next one. Trust me there is nothing in this game you don’t need. All gear and mod items are useful eventually.
  • Options
    Ok thanks fid the input buddy