How to mark May 25

Here’s a question for you. How do you think SWGOH should mark the 45th anniversary of the theatrical release of Star Wars on May 25?

That number is making me feel old so I’d like to see something sleek & fast I can jump into & feel more like I did when I first saw the film at the pictures - Red 5 maybe?

Over to you - any suggestions welcome (just don’t ask for anything unfeasible like simmable HSTR).

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Probably just gonna add more packs and call it a day
  • Options
    Red 5 honestly, its bit over due
  • Options
    I guess Jek Tono is considered one of those infeasible things?
  • Options

Who's the pilot though? CG isn't in the business of giving us ships that most already have high relic pilots and copilot to.
  • Options

Who's the pilot though? CG isn't in the business of giving us ships that most already have high relic pilots and copilot to.

Probably FBL or JKL.

Pilot itself doesn’t matter when CG can just make Red 5 executor 2.0 and require smtn like a r9 R2 to unlock.
  • Options

Its Rey XD i mean she had the falcon before Han so might as well give her Red 5 before Luke gets it too
  • Winterwolves
    1740 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Here’s a question for you. How do you think SWGOH should mark the 45th anniversary of the theatrical release of Star Wars on May 25?

That number is making me feel old so I’d like to see something sleek & fast I can jump into & feel more like I did when I first saw the film at the pictures - Red 5 maybe?

Over to you - any suggestions welcome (just don’t ask for anything unfeasible like simmable HSTR).

They will try to mark it, but it will turn out that a locked mark is different from a mark, so the only way they have of marking it won't count.
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

Love the thought of red5, starting May the forth 21 day galactic chase ending 25th, Too unfeasible?
    Special Trench run ability that resets deathstar cooldown!
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Probably just gonna add more packs and call it a day

This. I can't see them giving us anything else in May assuming they even bother celebrating May 4th. Anything they do will be about making money.
  • Options

Er, they just gave us 2...
  • Options
    CLS and R2 would be my vote for Red 5 pilots. Although I’d be alright with GL ships… eventually.
  • Options
    Red 5 with pilot Luke please. I am not going to complain about having to relic a new character- I want them to get this right. If Pilot Luke was announced as the conquest reward - everyone who know that red 5 was upcoming. That would be 6 highly profitable conquests for CG.
    If you want to make one of them an event- even better.
  • Options
    We will need to give CG crystals.
  • Options
    We should give CG a present and boycott from May 4 - May 25.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Please do. Interested to see how that works out for you.
  • Options

Why stop there
    hello
  • Options
    37g0wpjbgshq.png