How good is yoda 7*

KILOLEO
75 posts Member
Do u guys think yoda is good well its worth getting him im leveling up jedi for yoda one more level for yoda and iv got him any ideas how to get jedi up fast

Replies

• KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Hve not got yoda yet need some ideas on what jedi to us on level 5 yoda lev
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I put OP's question into google translate and even it was confused....

Joking aside:
    Yoda is worth getting to 7*. He hits like a truck, he can prevent debuffs, and steal buffs from enemy team. Totally worth it, especially on a QGJ lead team which makes Yoda the fastest char I know of.

As for leveling up fast:

Lumi for GW tokens
    Koth for PVP tokens
    Bariss shards in Cantina farming for cantina tokens
    use Cantina tokens on QGJ or Ahsoka

Hard node Ahsoka nodes. If you do Cantina tokens + hard nodes then Ahsoka will level decently quick. If you spread cantina tokens to QGJ it will slow you down considerably.

Farm JC hard nodes since he has like 5 of them.
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Mate u are funny :-) but yeah he id worth it can u think of any ideas what jedi to use
  • Options
    I got my 7 star Yoda with

Barris, QGJ, Lumi, JC, and Eeth Koth. A lot of people are fighting Yoda for HOURS, without beating him. With the lineup I used, I beat him in 3 attempts, without using the Barris trick. He had Lumi and Windu fighting beside him when i beat his challenge and unlocked my 7* Yoda
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    I got my 7 star Yoda with

Barris, QGJ, Lumi, JC, and Eeth Koth. A lot of people are fighting Yoda for HOURS, without beating him. With the lineup I used, I beat him in 3 attempts, without using the Barris trick. He had Lumi and Windu fighting beside him when i beat his challenge and unlocked my 7* Yoda

They are like the same stats tho