Secret’s and Shadows

Prev1
So is this event ever going to be fixed?

Is it really that hard to dial it back to make the later tiers winnable?

Pretty frustrating that this event was released flawed and it’s been ignored for how long?

Replies

• Options
    I was going to make a post asking, what you think is the most stupid Assault Battle and why it is Secrets and Shadows?

Legend says one player could complete it. So if other hundreds of thousands can’t do it it’s their fault.

Shouldn’t be so hard to adjust event difficulty. But they won’t do it never. It’s more comfortable than fixing anything
  • Options
    I'd rather see this event untouched. Who knows what might get broken by trying to adjust this AB...
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Fatal made a video of clearing CT3
  • Wookieebush
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Where? I couldn’t find anything on YouTube, is it posted somewhere else?
  • Options
    I'd rather see this event untouched. Who knows what might get broken by trying to adjust this AB...

CG would probably make Sidious beatable with only r7 and then all LSTB enemies would be preloaded with 100% TM and 2k speed and OHKO r9 GL's.
  • Options

soon TM
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

soon TM

I assume she's just confused. Fatal only has CT1 and CT2 videos. Nothing for CT3.

Edit: I actually found it. He specifically points out in the title that you can't actually beat it.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

soon TM

I assume she's just confused. Fatal only has CT1 and CT2 videos. Nothing for CT3.

Edit: I actually found it. He specifically points out in the title that you can't actually beat it.

No, he beat it today and posted on his discord. He just didn't upload a video yet.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    It's unbeatable and it'll remain as such until they nerf it or they give us a Phoenix/NS GL.

I've seen some people manage to survive the opening AE on their R9, god mod Daka and revive the entire team... only to have Sidious come back for more.

It's impossible without the most insane RNG where Daka becomes a gymnast and dodges everything. Anyone claiming to beat it is a liar. Anyone claiming to have beaten it will have zero proof and if they have any proof at all, their account is likely getting flagged and will be banned.
  • Options

soon TM

No, he beat it today and posted on his discord. He just didn't upload a video yet.

Oh okay, so now it's been beaten twice then. In 3 years. Definitely not broken then.
  • Options

soon TM

Oh okay, so now it's been beaten twice then. In 3 years. Definitely not broken then.

Of course it's not broken. We all just need to "git gud"
  • Options
    I bet you can beat it with full R8 Nightsisters...or R9 Phoenix lol
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Would you possibly be able to post a link to the video? I would love to take a look to see if there is something that I could try different.
  • Options
    I bet you can beat it with full R8 Nightsisters...or R9 Phoenix lol

I have R8 Sisters, the problem is the potency, speed & offense that all of the opponents have. It is absolutely insane. I have survived 2 of 4/8 Sidious AOE before, but he just keeps coming with it & has to have a really deep health pool. I had DS running on him for atleast 10 turns & he just came back with a hard enough AOE to wipe everyone out. At that time Dakas health pool would've been deep. It seems like NS Zetas only work at half Capacity in this event.
  • Options
    Looks like these are the stats that he shared on the Events channel. Hopefully someone can find the link
    qydt2x3tbfms.png
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    He said he'll post a video later
  • Options
    He said he'll post a video later

Thank you
  • Options
    0u25yaujegli.png
    This is as close as I could get to his stats. I am excited that someone has actually done it! Going to give it a try
  • Options
    I heard it took him 1hr 45mins, so there'll need to be some heavy editing.

As stated by others, many times, the fact that this sort of time investment is required on an event that has been around for as long as this one is another page in the developer's book of shame.
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    It may have to wait until I have R9 Daka. The health is a little shy
  • Options
    I heard it took him 1hr 45mins, so there'll need to be some heavy editing.

As stated by others, many times, the fact that this sort of time investment is required on an event that has been around for as long as this one is another page in the developer's book of shame.

Yeah, it sometimes takes me atleast a half an hour to get to 4/8 only to be demolished
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMll6a5i2bA

He just posted it a few minutes ago
  • Options
    Not worth that investment hahaha
  • Options
    Pan2218 wrote: »

Your Armor% stat is also noticeably lower. Event is dumb
  • Options
    Definitely a trash event.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/kMll6a5i2bA
    Pan2218 wrote: »

Your Armor% stat is also noticeably lower. Event is dumb

Well it is something that I am working on. Thank you for the input tho. Some of those stats are difficult to reach. But I love NS & we get so few times where they are specifically needed for an event. I agree that it is a ridiculous level & that the likely hood of me getting passed it is slim. But going to try
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMll6a5i2bA

He just posted it a few minutes ago

Thank you
  • Options
    RIP Fatal
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I love how he posted chats about how they were talking about what to do to beat it…in 2020 looooool
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    It's unbeatable and it'll remain as such until they nerf it or they give us a Phoenix/NS GL.

I've seen some people manage to survive the opening AE on their R9, god mod Daka and revive the entire team... only to have Sidious come back for more.

It's impossible without the most insane RNG where Daka becomes a gymnast and dodges everything. Anyone claiming to beat it is a liar. Anyone claiming to have beaten it will have zero proof and if they have any proof at all, their account is likely getting flagged and will be banned.

You indeed are that guy.