Jedi consluar
16%
Mephisto_styleMegadeth3700 2 votes
QGJ
25%
morcseaKILOLEOHobnob 3 votes
LUMI
58%
Vodosithhappens44142KamikazeRhombusNortikka_aikarajuuToukaiVampyrchiefEnderrrrr 7 votes
OLD BEN
0%

Replies

• KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    Im stuck guys help
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    LUMI
    @KILOLEO

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou get Luminara. Then shalt thou gear her to g8, no more, no less. Seven stars shall be the number thou shalt raise her, and the number of the stars shall be seven. five shalt thou not count, neither count thou six, excepting that thou then proceed to seven. four is right out. Once the number seven, being the seventh star, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Luminara towards thy foe, who, being naught in My sight, shall snuff it."
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    Was that a ryhme in my head is sounded like one
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    Toukai wrote: »
    @KILOLEO

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou get Luminara. Then shalt thou gear her to g8, no more, no less. Seven stars shall be the number thou shalt raise her, and the number of the stars shall be seven. five shalt thou not count, neither count thou six, excepting that thou then proceed to seven. four is right out. Once the number seven, being the seventh star, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Luminara towards thy foe, who, being naught in My sight, shall snuff it."

But thanks ill remember that
  • Options
    You can work on multiple Jedi at the same time.
    Lumi: GW shipments, DS 2-E, LS 3-D, LS 6-A
    QGJ: Cantina shipments
    Barriss: Cantina 6-A, DS 5-C, DS 5-E
    JC: Cantina 3-A, Cantina 6-E, LS 1-B, DS 1-D, DS 3-C
    You're going to want Barriss as lead because she gives Jedi an HP boost so Yoda can't one shot kill your toons. For your 5th Jedi, I'd choose either Ahsoka or Eeth. Ahsoka will be a little more useful for Yoda and as an overall toon, but Eeth is an easier and faster farm.
    Ahsoka: Cantina shipments, DS 4-C, LS 5-D
    Eeth: Arena shipments
    Old Ben is a good toon but he's useless against Yoda because Yoda will resist Ben's mind tricks debuff and Ben has a very weak basic attack. If Ben dies, he gives your team a huge number of buffs, which Yoda will steal and then proceed to kill your entire team. Mace just isn't that good and he's difficult to use against Yoda because Yoda will resist Mace's auto expose and then gain turn meter. Anakin is a good toon but he takes a long time to farm and he's not a good choice for the Yoda challenge because he tries to buff Yoda with his basic (giving Yoda turn meter) and Yoda will steal his offense up. Ima-Gun Di is a good toon but he's difficult to farm and I'm not sure how he does against Yoda. Kit Fisto and Aayla are both very good toons but they're chromium only so you can't max them unless you're a whale. JKG and Plo Koon are just useless overall and there's no point in wasting resources on them.
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    You can work on multiple Jedi at the same time.
    Lumi: GW shipments, DS 2-E, LS 3-D, LS 6-A
    QGJ: Cantina shipments
    Barriss: Cantina 6-A, DS 5-C, DS 5-E
    JC: Cantina 3-A, Cantina 6-E, LS 1-B, DS 1-D, DS 3-C
    You're going to want Barriss as lead because she gives Jedi an HP boost so Yoda can't one shot kill your toons. For your 5th Jedi, I'd choose either Ahsoka or Eeth. Ahsoka will be a little more useful for Yoda and as an overall toon, but Eeth is an easier and faster farm.
    Ahsoka: Cantina shipments, DS 4-C, LS 5-D
    Eeth: Arena shipments
    Old Ben is a good toon but he's useless against Yoda because Yoda will resist Ben's mind tricks debuff and Ben has a very weak basic attack. If Ben dies, he gives your team a huge number of buffs, which Yoda will steal and then proceed to kill your entire team. Mace just isn't that good and he's difficult to use against Yoda because Yoda will resist Mace's auto expose and then gain turn meter. Anakin is a good toon but he takes a long time to farm and he's not a good choice for the Yoda challenge because he tries to buff Yoda with his basic (giving Yoda turn meter) and Yoda will steal his offense up. Ima-Gun Di is a good toon but he's difficult to farm and I'm not sure how he does against Yoda. Kit Fisto and Aayla are both very good toons but they're chromium only so you can't max them unless you're a whale. JKG and Plo Koon are just useless overall and there's no point in wasting resources on them.

Thanks mate I do not nave barriss yet
  • Options
    KILOLEO wrote: »
    Need help levelling ip jedi for next yoda fight 5 here is some votes

You should of had a spot for Barris. I feel that she is essential to getting 6 and 7 star Yoda. The 5 star one is easy and can be beat with any combination, but I truly feel that I never would of gotten my 6 star or/and especially the 7 star one.

Plus she is a rock star in GW
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ

You should of had a spot for Barris. I feel that she is essential to getting 6 and 7 star Yoda. The 5 star one is easy and can be beat with any combination, but I truly feel that I never would of gotten my 6 star or/and especially the 7 star one.

I donot have bariss
  • auburn2eugene
    69 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

I donot have bariss

GET.HER. seriously, you will need her. I really dont think I beat the 6 or 7 star without her.
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ

I donot have bariss

GET.HER. seriously, you will need her. I really dont think I beat the 6 or 7 star without her.

Ok ill work up to it mate
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    Is it on cantina
  • auburn2eugene
    69 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    She has a node on Cantina and 2 hard nodes
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    She has a node on Cantina and 2 hard nodes

Ok mate thanx
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    @KILOLEO

I approve this message.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    Yeah me tooo
  • Options
    I went for Anakin, Lumi, Keith, JC and Barris, but as i was struggling to open the last Hard Node for Anakin, i will miss the Yoda 5 stars by 20 shards... I'll get him next time!!!
  • Options
    Jedi consluar
    This one is a no brainer from my perspective.
    1st most frequent healer
    2nd basic attack has no extra stuff for Yoda to " resist"
    3rd he fairs well HP/damage wise
    4th he has no buffs for Yoda to steal.
  • Options
    Jedi consluar
    If I could have two JC instead of two Lumi I would gladly take it to fight Yoda