Yoda event

I know it ends tomorrow, but I am looking ahead to the next one. Looking to get Yoda with 5*'s. Which means I will need 5 Jedi at 5*'s or higher. By the time the next event rolls around, I should have QGJ (L) 5*, Lumi 7*, JC 5*, Ahsoka, 5* and Eeth Koth, 5*, Is this going to be a decent enough squad to unlock Yoda at 5*'s?

Replies

• KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Same here I need 5 * jedi to iv got a poll so you can vote its what jedi do I need to upgrade first
  • Options
    Well,I have Ashoka Tano,Luminara Undulii,Mace Windu,Eeth Koth for 5* as for Jedi counsolor I have 60 shards already,I have Qui Gon Jinn,Plo Koon at 4* for Jedis.I just got Jedi Knight Guardian.I tried Yoda once,Very Powerful.
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Ashoka wrote: »
    Well,I have Ashoka Tano,Luminara Undulii,Mace Windu,Eeth Koth for 5* as for Jedi counsolor I have 60 shards already,I have Qui Gon Jinn,Plo Koon at 4* for Jedis.I just got Jedi Knight Guardian.I tried Yoda once,Very Powerful.

Thanks mate ill try that
  • Options
    I know it ends tomorrow, but I am looking ahead to the next one. Looking to get Yoda with 5*'s. Which means I will need 5 Jedi at 5*'s or higher. By the time the next event rolls around, I should have QGJ (L) 5*, Lumi 7*, JC 5*, Ahsoka, 5* and Eeth Koth, 5*, Is this going to be a decent enough squad to unlock Yoda at 5*'s?

The 5* Yoda actually isn't that hard. If you get your heroes to a high enough level (level 60+) and gear 7-8 it will be easy. You should be planning ahead for the 7* Yoda. Barris makes the 7* challenge a lot easier.
    I think your team will do fine as well, only problem is QGJ and Ahsoka compete for cantina credits, so it will take a bit longer.
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options

The 5* Yoda actually isn't that hard. If you get your heroes to a high enough level (level 60+) and gear 7-8 it will be easy. You should be planning ahead for the 7* Yoda. Barris makes the 7* challenge a lot easier.
    I think your team will do fine as well, only problem is QGJ and Ahsoka compete for cantina credits, so it will take a bit longer.

Yeah I agree
  • Options
    5⭐️ And 6⭐️ Wasn't hard at all. This whole cycle I've been trying (and failing) with Lumi (lead), JC, QGJ, MW, and EK. Unfortunately my Barriss is about 40 shards away, not going to happen this time. It seems having Barriss makes it a LOT easier. Her HP buff I think would make the difference. For about half this event I've been 71 and that's making zero difference too.

At 7⭐️ It's not uncommon for him to go in 4-6 turn streaks. you're gonna need as many HPs and healers as you can get your hands on. When I can replace EK with Barriss that will do both for me and hopefully turn the tide.

I'm sure it can be done with anyone sounds like the winning key us luck from those that gave beat it, but I think your chances will be improved to go for Barriss asap.
  • Options

Very much so. Now I suggest subbing Barris for either Asoka or Koth for the 6 and 7 star event.
  • sithhappens44142
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    5⭐️ And 6⭐️ Wasn't hard at all. This whole cycle I've been trying (and failing) with Lumi (lead), JC, QGJ, MW, and EK. Unfortunately my Barriss is about 40 shards away, not going to happen this time. It seems having Barriss makes it a LOT easier. Her HP buff I think would make the difference. For about half this event I've been 71 and that's making zero difference too.

At 7⭐️ It's not uncommon for him to go in 4-6 turn streaks. you're gonna need as many HPs and healers as you can get your hands on. When I can replace EK with Barriss that will do both for me and hopefully turn the tide.

I'm sure it can be done with anyone sounds like the winning key us luck from those that gave beat it, but I think your chances will be improved to go for Barriss asap.

Planning on doing 7* Yoda eventually, just not right now. Only have 55/80 shards to unlock Bariss--who is pretty hard to farm for me. Between the 2 hard nodes and the cantina node, I'm lucky to get 3-4 shards per dayy, which means I'm not trying to get JC up to 6*'s right now. Was planning on taking things one step at a time. Once Ahsoka gets to 5*, then I'm going to get QGJ to 6*, then back to Ahsoka, Alternating between the two to raise their star level. Right now, both are gear level 7 and level 70 overall. Unlocking Eeth Koth tomorrow so he will be a priority for leveling and gear; should be able to get 5*'s for sure by next Yoda event
    Also, thought about stopping farming for Rey shards for a bit once I get her to 5*'s (45/65 shards for that).