Finally got 7* Yoda but he dislikes Plo

morcsea
164 posts Member
I was so exited at the beginning of the Yoda challenge last week but my Jedi squad was at 6*. My only 7* was Lumi. I did the 6* Yoda with Barris(L), Jinn, Tano, Lumi & JC. I beat it on my first try.
For the 7* challenge I worried not be able to make it in time. The only other Jedi closer to 7* was Plo and I did not if he was able to pull it off. When I leveled Rex to 7* trough the packs it was easy to level Fives, Plo & the Clone Sgt. I had to make a tough decision between Tano or Jinn. So, I decided to go with Tano because she was faster to level due the hard nodes & cantina shipments. While doing the cantina refreshes (100, 200, 400 & 800) I got Barris, JC & Plo with cantina nodes & hard nodes. Yesterday in the afternoon I got my jedi squad ready to defeat 7* Yoda.
I really wanted to have Jinn instead of Plo on my squad :-( . So, I did a few tries on the challenge and Yoda smashed my squad targeting I guess who? Yeah Plo, not only Yoda, his Jedi buddies too. They were killing Plo from the start. Later on after I completed my GW I continued with the challenge. This time, I tried all the other players suggestions. I did the Barris trick but did not work. I tried killing Yoda's jedis but did not work either. Yoda got in rage and went nuts after my team killing almost everyone. I restarted several times looking for a better change. I also, changed leaders: Barris & Lumi did not work but with Tano I had better results. I got Yoda on yellow but the problem was his buddies were doing a lot of damage (Fisto, Lumi, Aayla, Tano, Eath) and if I wanted to take them out Yoda went ballistic and destroyed my team.
Finally a miracle happened, Yoda had Old Ben & JKG. I went after Yoda ignoring the Jedis and timing my healings. I know, I got lucky several times thanks to the Tano's evasions and these Jedis don't do a lot of damage like the others. I lost Plo and later Tano but I got Yoda on red. I finished Yoda with Barris, Lumi & JC. After this, I killed JKG first and Old Ben last.
I spent around a couple hours to complete it.
In my personal experience Yoda having these 2 tanks was the easy one. Still some luck and the evasion help a lot.
Anyway, I hope this helps to anyone who still needs to complete the challenge. Don't give up if you can get done right away, just be patient and keep trying!
Good luck!