More speed! Thank you lvl72

KoolKent
154 posts Member
Yay! Dooku stuns after QGJ, Anakin and Snips have already wreaked havoc now.... This pleases me a lot

Replies

• LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet!!! Maybe the dark days of the dooku dodge meta are behind us... if Yoda anakin snips eeth and qgj can get their moves in before the stun... happy days...
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    KoolKent wrote: »
    Yay! Dooku stuns after QGJ, Anakin and Snips have already wreaked havoc now.... This pleases me a lot

-1 for not being "This pleases me greatly."

And, as an avid Sith player, WE'LL HAVE OUR DAY AGAIN!!! *shakes fist*
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    there you go ;)
  • KoolKent
    154 posts Member
    Options
    I always started with yoda's tenacity up to dodge it. No more... Swing me some foresight!
  • Options

What are your stats for anakin? I have a 6* max ability, gear 8. I have 50 of the hair dryers and cuffs saved, and pre-crafted 1 fusion furnace. Would these gears push anakin to be a really good toon instead of just being fast? Or should just I save it for later just to see how other toons progress if people use some of their pre crafter gears.

I also have pre-crafted gears for Yoda and QGJ so want to see how it improves them at past lvl 73 and 74.
  • KoolKent
    154 posts Member
    Options

What are your stats for anakin?
    Mines about the same... Just waiting on these last 50 gear items that we can't even get yet!
    Have you seen the devastating damage Snips and Lumi have when he is leader?
  • Options
    I wonder how the AI will handle Yoda now with the new speed.
  • Options
    I just have 5* Snips not sure if she's arena ready with max gear and abilities. Might want to have Mace in the mix so you have QGJ and him to counter Teams with RG.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    I wonder how the AI will handle Yoda now with the new speed.

NOW it'll use Battle Meditation first. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I only have Mace at 5* and don't ever plan on bringing him up! Yoda and Anakins AoE get me through RG teams just fine!
    Good point @Reddplague my guess is that he'll continue to do the wrong thing at the wrong time and ruin your AI chance of winning
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Alright, made it to lvl 72, and ran QGJ (L) Ahsoka Anakin yoda and GS for a few matches. It's pretty awesome finally shredding before getting stunned. However I found Snips to be a little lacking. I have her 7* with max gear. she hits pretty hard, but not quite OHKO hard, so I replaced her for Rey, the squad is beastin now
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Alright, made it to lvl 72, and ran QGJ (L) Ahsoka Anakin yoda and GS for a few matches. It's pretty awesome finally shredding before getting stunned. However I found Snips to be a little lacking. I have her 7* with max gear. she hits pretty hard, but not quite OHKO hard, so I replaced her for Rey, the squad is beastin now
    Yep, these Dooku lead teams don't stand a chance

• Maz
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Who the heck is snips?
  • Options
    Maz wrote: »
    Who the heck is snips?

Ahsoka Tano. Nickname given to her by anakin when he was her master
  • Maz
    27 posts Member
    Options