Potential sandbox mode in which CG can still profit

I know that the main reason we don’t see a sandbox of some variety in this game is that CG can’t profit from it so there’s no reason for them to focus on building one.

I know how they could do it and still make it a place they could profit. Just like regular arenas you are limited to 5 battles a day with a cooldown between each. You could choose the scenario (TB, TW, GAC, etc for omicrons or normal PVE) but if you want to practice more than 5 or not wait for the cooldown you could use crystals for refreshes. They could even have the crystal coats higher than arenas.

Whales would spend a ton in there if they could do that and then practice different omicron scenarios.

Anyway, just a thought. Really would like to practice counters and defenses in a way to actually understand mechanics and omicron effects.

Replies

• Decicrim
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Why do they have to profit off of every mode. Just giving a mode that allows more player engagement, will result in more enjoyment. That will result in more screen time, gear spending, and in the bigger picture bring them more income.

They should have 1 free to play mode.

If they really want to continue to stick it to the player base, don’t use crystals for refresh. Use any type of left over energy.
  • Options
    I don’t disagree to that, but if they can’t profit on it they won’t spend their time doing it. I’m not saying that you have to spend crystals, just for the refreshes like in the current arenas. That way FTP could still use it on a daily (which would increase player engagement), but those that want to engage even more or faster would spend the crystals.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    We've already been told we don't want this. Can't you just accept how you're told to feel?
  • Options
    Your life will be simpler when you realise they don't care about making the game enjoyable. The game used to be enjoyable and the devs worked on making it fun. Now there is a player base, the devs don't care and add things nobody wants to try to make a buck
    Discord - Raegadyn#1451 / swgoh.gg - swgoh.gg/p/964325534/