These Packs Could Mean Something More

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited March 2022
Wouldn’t be surprised if all of these super cheap G12 piece packs are CGs last attempt at squeezing out any cash from that particual set before addressing it in the next step of the gear economy changes.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if they also address this in the interview they’re doing later today since they still have relic levels to keep as the main bottleneck, maybe even a road ahead in the upcoming weeks as well.

But idk that’s just some speculation
Post edited by SemiGod on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Or hear me out, they are just squeezing as much $ out of their fanbase as the can.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    They're squeezing so hard that they could turn coal into diamonds. But yeah, wouldn't be surprising if they first sell you something only to give you a way to get it for cheap the next day.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    spend your crystals now bc the datamine shows double drops are coming which means CG really just trying to get ppl to blow crystals on the 2 new ships and fennec (and the packs) only to turn around and do double drops as well.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Wouldn’t be surprised if all of these super cheap G12 piece packs are CGs last attempt at squeezing out any cash from that particual set before addressing it in the next step of the gear economy changes.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if they also address this in the interview they’re doing later today since they still have relic levels to keep as the main bottleneck, maybe even a road ahead in the upcoming weeks as well.

But idk that’s just some speculation

You forgot to mention LV.