[SWOG] - Star Wars Original Gangsters - Now Recruiting!

BnBTobacconist
665 posts Member
edited April 2016
Welcome to the Star Wars Original Gangster Guild. Here you can share you love for the first trilogy with like minded members. Remembering how Han smuggled his way through the galaxy, how Obi-Wan let himself be killed needlessly and risked the future of the galaxy in the process and was a bit on the old side. How Darth Vader was the darkest and coolest villain until his past as Jedi came to light. And how Luke slowly but surely followed the path of the force to the light side instead of suddenly and instantly being awesome at it. Feel free to share your views and join our Guild.
Post edited by BnBTobacconist on

Replies

• Hi! I suppose you are Bnb Tobacco. We are on the same shard! Although I am a bit behind your ranking. I am interested in belonging to such guild being the original trilogy the one. I play daily (level 71) although I still lag a bit behind in the arena ranking. My code is 496-578-383.
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yeah, nothing beats the original trilogy. I'm 72, going strong in my server but guilds are not about PvP competition, right? I figure guilds are for coop portion of the game. I got a few maxed out toons, the usual Lumi, QGJ, Sid, Phasma, GS, STH, Dooku, IG86; and a few 6* toons (like Yoda). Count me in, need those darn gear which is only available through guilds
  • Hi! I suppose you are Bnb Tobacco. We are on the same shard! Although I am a bit behind your ranking. I am interested in belonging to such guild being the original trilogy the one. I play daily (level 71) although I still lag a bit behind in the arena ranking. My code is 496-578-383.

Yes I am! , I'll add your ally code. When they implement the guild feature I'll get this all set up.

Any one interested send me a PM and I will give you my ally code, I have to clean up my ally list as I want it to be only guild members going forward.
  • Zetto wrote: »
    Yeah, nothing beats the original trilogy. I'm 72, going strong in my server but guilds are not about PvP competition, right? I figure guilds are for coop portion of the game. I got a few maxed out toons, the usual Lumi, QGJ, Sid, Phasma, GS, STH, Dooku, IG86; and a few 6* toons (like Yoda). Count me in, need those darn gear which is only available through guilds
    @Zetto send me a pm with your character name and I'll give you my ally code
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    bump
    Post edited by BnBTobacconist on
  • Zetto wrote: »

I also think they are coop. But right now I have a major doubt about if it synchronous coop or asynchronous meaning that we can perform the required tasks at the time more suitable to each of us.
  • I'd like to join your guild. Ally code 838-453-983. Have all toons except IGD. 41 characters 7*, 27 with purple gear. 14 level 73 characters, all are at least level 50. I won't let you down!
  • I'd like to join your guild. Ally code 838-453-983. Have all toons except IGD. 41 characters 7*, 27 with purple gear. 14 level 73 characters, all are at least level 50. I won't let you down!

Darth I sent you a PM
  • mykal7734
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey BnB i just joined the guild you set up, (under MikeAight)
  • Guild is open, message me your ally code if you are interested, level 70 minimum.
  • awesome Mike, glad to have you.
  • we are filling up quickly.