Almost to Level 85! On level 84 now! What to do in Journey Guide once I get to level 85??

I am a SWGOH player in the guild Wise Rebels. They are a great guild! They give me lots of tips when I need them. I recently unlocked Grand Master Yoda this past Christmas Day. I have several 7- star characters and my GP is at least more than 500, 000, 000 at least. That is an estimate. The last time I made a post, I was on like level 77. Now, I am on level 84, and I am almost to level 85! But the question is: What do I do once I get to level 85? Tips are needed about Grand Arena and Conquest.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5100 posts Member
    Options
    Without seeing your roster it is difficult to say.

Start at Tier 1 of the solo journeys and work your way to tier V.
    Make sure your guild can get at least Wat for you.
    Make sure your guild can get GK, Han Solo and Darth Traya.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I would say CLS, JKR and Padme journeys and their teams would put you in a good place.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Without seeing your roster it is difficult to say.

Start at Tier 1 of the solo journeys and work your way to tier V.
    Make sure your guild can get at least Wat for you.
    Make sure your guild can get GK, Han Solo and Darth Traya.

My guild offers Han Solo and General Kenobi shards. We are close to doing heroic Sith raid so we can get Traya shards. I never figured out how to link my SWGOH account into SWGOH GG.... and I probably won't.
  • Options
    I would say CLS, JKR and Padme journeys and their teams would put you in a good place.

Good ideas.. I will consider which one I do. Though, I think i will start off Jedi Knight Revan. One of the great officers in my guild said to do JNR, even though he's a pain, but he is good for Grand Arena. So, I'm pretty sure I will do Jedi Knight Revan.
  • Options

Besides, a pro is that I have all characters needed for Jedi Revan's journey. Just need to promote them.
  • Options
    Don't get side tracked into thinking that just because a character is a raid reward, it's awesome. Sure Han is. The GK and Traya are good.........very good even. However, there are better marquee characters out there. You need to think about match winners and making teams around them.

There was a player in my guild that relic sevened GK just because it was a raid reward. For JKR; Jolee and GMY are probably the more important relics. Jolee you'd most likely stop at 5. However, getting these key teams all to G12 is important.
  • Options
    The first thing to do is get out your credit card
  • Options
    The addiction is strong with this one. You’ll learn the benefits of SWGOH.gg soon.
  • Options
    Anything but Lord Vader
  • WD_40
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Chewaka wrote: »
    my GP is at least more than 500, 000, 000 at least.

Guilds trying to max star LS geo TB: Is it possible to learn this power?
  • Options