Who to farm (FTP) to kill 7* Yoda?

Hi guys, i'm farming some jedis to kill this frog next time... but it will be posible to beat him with this team?

Lumi (maxed)
QGJ (5*)
Old ben (5*)
Barris (5*)

And for the 5th place i still hesitate between mace/JC (both at 4*)

I think my 4 main jedis are fine (and i also want them all maxeds out of yoda event), and maybe Mace? i don´t like JC a lot having Lumi/Barris... will i be able to kill the frog with those guys? xD

Replies

• morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    You should be fine with that team. My advise is to choose JC. The more healers you have the easy. When I did it, I have left only Barris, Lumi & JC. Yoda killed my Plo & Ashoka.
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    I guess that JC is better for you atm.

As for me, I still don't have Yoda. My 4 jedies, that are 70+ now and will build the future get_yoda_team, are:
    QGJ (7*), Lumi (7*), JC (5*), Barriss (5*). I'll bring JC and Barriss to 7*, it's understandable, but who is going to be my 5th jedi?
    I have two options: Ahsoka or Ben (actually, it might be Plo and Mace as well, but it's unlikely that I will use them). I prefer Ben, bc he seems more viable for my team in future, but... What do you think, guys?
  • YRG
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    From what I've read, change ben for ashoka, and have JC too, and barris as leader
    You will need as much healers and hp possible, and ashoka heals itself when she attacks

Also Ben's special ability will only help yoda, as he will resist it and gain turn menter. Also if ben dies, and you get his buff, yoda will steal it for itself.

So, again from what I have read
    Barris (Leader)
    Ashoka
    Lumi
    JC
    QGJ

Though Ben is pretty useful on GW but for yoda, not the worst nor the best
  • Options
    lol but i will need at least a year or more to farm both QGJ and ashoka from catina shipments...
    It has to be ben/mace instead of ashoka... or i won´t get that frog until 2017 xD
  • Options
    JC over Mace and then you have the same team as me.
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    JC over Mace and then you have the same team as me.

Have you got Yoda 7* with that team?
  • Options
    Lumi jc barriss e.koth qgj...succeed to beat 7 star yoda...for me..ı highly suggest three healers...
  • Twyst3d
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Ease of farming the answer is different. Buy nothing but QGJ with cantina purchases. I have about 10 days left til 7* QGJ (but I started a little late). Farm Mace Windu from Cantina 4-A and Lightside battles 2-E. JC has 3 hard levels - Light side 1-B, Dark Side 1-D & 3-C. These can provide enough shards that even though he has cantina levels to farm (3-A, 6-E) you will only be tidying up whats left after collecting everything else. Lumi easily aquired through GW, Im pretty sure everyone has Lumi at 7* now. Eeyore (my circles nickname for Eeth Koth) farmed through Arena. And thats your 5 if you want to pick the fastest route for F2P farming.

Everyone keeps talking Bariss. Never forget that Bariss rhymes with useless. She has a great heal. But deals about as much damage as a soggy toothpick. You need a balance of healing and damage to survive the encounter. Also I hear that if Yoda has Bariss on his side, if you damage everyone but Yoda and she equalizes it will in essence damage Yoda for you. So, I would say farming the one jedi that makes the fight easier for you if shes on Yodas side is a bad idea.

As for Ahsoka. I only recently saw (without seeing it confirmed on the forums) that they fixed her god awful crit rate. But shes still slower than molasses in january. Her leader ability is the one thing that fixes that, but you're sacrificing having a good leader ability for everyone else in the party to fix a crappy characters glaring weakness. When Yoda first started, I got her up to 4* through her 2 hard levels in light/dark side battles. I stopped there. Maybe eventually I will farm her through Cantina purchases, right after QGJ, Daka, Poe, First Order Officer, Hoth Rebel Scout, and Bobba Fett. So ya. May as well just keep farming those light side dark side battles, i'll get her to 7* with those alone first.
  • Options
    Lumi jc barriss e.koth qgj...succeed to beat 7 star yoda...for me..ı highly suggest three healers...

That will be my team if I can ever get 50 more Bariss shards. Plo as my 5th 7* has got me close a few time. This round for Yoda came a lot sooner than I had anticipated.

I might try bump Ashoka up and see if she helps if my next squad fails.