Mace's Expose

Is there a way we could identify which expose come from Mace? I had Poe taunt, expose 2 enemies, then Mace exposed someone and I was not able to identify which one was from Mace. I attacked an exposed enemy but it wasn't the correct one. His turn meter gain when he hits his exposed enemy is huge. Thanks for the consideration.

Replies

• Options
    Pay attention to who gets exposed, thats the only wat. Watch when Poe goes, and then keep an eye out for anything new when mace goes
  • Options
    I usually do, but I sneezed when his turn came up and then I noticed there were three peeps exposed. It's particularly more tricky when there are more exposed.... Anyway, was just thinking it might be an easy fix. And I also expect that he is getting a buff soon so I thought this would be a good time to throw it out there.
  • Twyst3d
    58 posts Member
    Options
    More importantly - why should his turn meter gain only occur when he hits an enemy his random expose affected? I figured it happened whenever you hit an exposed enemy. If this is not the case. Why? Can we make his unique an ability that is not stupid?
  • Twyst3d
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously this filter is out of control stu-pid is a bad word? Come on now.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure mace will be re-worked a bit more he is still pretty bad in almost all aspects. His basic needs a damage buff and his unique needs to be tweaked more.
  • Options
    So you want it "fixed" because one time you sneezed? Sounds like a plan. I'd like to propose another "fix". One time in arena, I coughed and accidentally hit Gon's Humbling Blow while targeting Phasma, who didn't have a buff, when I meant to target and use it on GS, who did have a buff. Can it please be "fixed" so that Gon's Humbling Blow is an aoe? I don't want to repeat the same mistake.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    So you want it "fixed" because one time you sneezed? Sounds like a plan. I'd like to propose another "fix". One time in arena, I coughed and accidentally hit Gon's Humbling Blow while targeting Phasma, who didn't have a buff, when I meant to target and use it on GS, who did have a buff. Can it please be "fixed" so that Gon's Humbling Blow is an aoe? I don't want to repeat the same mistake.

You missed the point. Man.
  • m0rality
    167 posts Member
    Options
    It should work at stated. I interpret that as a buff for hitting ANY exposed target. That is the issue.
  • Options
    Well that turned toxic fast. I like your idea of him gaining turn meter when hitting any exposed enemy. Might even be a better suggestion. Was just offering up a suggestion, really had nothing to do with the sneeze. And I agree, I think you missed the point.
  • Options
    No, I've noticed in the past that it only works on the enemy he has exposed. I've tested it with Poe, multiple times. To be honest, I don't use him much except in GW but I have him at 7 star with full gear and maxed (at least at my max 73) so it's not a huge issue but it is a little frustrating when you hit an exposed enemy and it doesn't add the turn meter. So it's not really a big deal but might make him more viable in arena with a Poe combo.
  • m0rality
    167 posts Member
    Options
    I am glad that you found this "feature". I was about to put him on a resistance team....
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Twyst3d wrote: »
    More importantly - why should his turn meter gain only occur when he hits an enemy his random expose affected? I figured it happened whenever you hit an exposed enemy. If this is not the case. Why? Can we make his unique an ability that is not stupid?

This is exactly my thought about this I was actually thinking about putting Mace in a resistance team but apparently it won't do me any good