34 Shards in 24 Hrs?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I finally upgraded my JC to 7*s this week
    On a good day I would pull about 10/12 shards a day and that was a few refreshes
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    The other problem is you also have to allow time to win the challenge. Some have posted several hundred tries. That is clearly several hours of attempts...if not days. :o
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • ObranVox
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Well..after the RNG gods shined upon me this morning, I had only 12 shards to go so $15 later I got JC to 6 stars and took the Yoda battle. I won on the first try and without losing a single toon.

Cant wait to get the 7 star version next month.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    ObranVox wrote: »
    Well..after the RNG gods shined upon me this morning, I had only 12 shards to go so $15 later I got JC to 6 stars and took the Yoda battle. I won on the first try and without losing a single toon.

Cant wait to get the 7 star version next month.

Congrats. Yeah these types of events are cleverly played so it's hard to resist the urge to spend money before they end. I'm sure EA's sales numbers shoot up during the Yoda event.

After getting 6* this time I'm not even having 7* in my radar for 2 months while I level up the Jedi I actually want to use (No EK, no Old Ben). It'll give me plenty of time to get where I need to be and hopefully not struggle as hard as everyone else.