Mace break SEE event?

My guild mate and I just started the SEE event and neither of us can beat Mace after rework. He seems invincible. I put god tier mods on my Darth Sidious and it seems impossible. (94k health, 38k protection, 344 speed). I can kill 2 Jedi, but can’t even dent Mace Windu. I’ve already wasted 45 event currency… anyone know what’s up?

Replies

• wildnz
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Have you put the Zeta on Sideous ? It's unfortunate that it's needed to beat that event reliable , even before the rework. Not sure about after. Will try and report back.
  • wildnz
    257 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Very easy. No problem. You do know you are only able to kill the side toons , and that is how you win?7qckvwp7jljd.jpg
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    wildnz wrote: »
    Very easy. No problem. You do know you are only able to kill the side toons , and that is how you win?7qckvwp7jljd.jpg

You do know that would require reading in game tips... don't expect so much from people.
  • wildnz
    257 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    wildnz wrote: »

You do know that would require reading in game tips... don't expect so much from people.

I did notice in the new form of the journey guide you need to scroll. When I did it I'm sure it was on one screen. But yeah it pays to read 😂
    w2l1i8s31msf.jpg

oq12o9c8l8we.jpg