most difficult toon to 7*

Which farmable toon in the game is the most difficult to level to 7*
I m not talking about non farmable toons like Leia

Replies

• BenjiFett
    70 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hoth Rebel Soldier and Snowtrooper. Each only have 1 hard node.
    (Fortunately, they're both pretty terrible, so no big loss)
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Out of the good ones i would say Rey, FOTP and RG. Jeez many edits.
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok elder. One node, and I swear the drop rate on his node is way worse than other characters nodes.

Eg, I farmed 40 fives shards from 2 nodes per day. In the same amount of time I got 6 elder shards. So basically 14 more shards for fives in the same amount of time, accounting for the extra node.
    -Snake
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yea Ewok elder is brutal. Stopped farming for him at one point, felt it wasn't going anywhere. I've seen people with elders at 7*, i couldn't believe my eyes.
  • Options
    I have ewok elder 4* with 39/65 shards. I ve been farming for a while but soon he will have another node with the hard mission 8C
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ewok Scout also has only one node.

Does Yoda count? Or is he just the most difficult to farm for me because I can't motivate myself to get 5 Jedi to 7*?

What about Greivous and all the extra shards you have to get to complete him? Has to be the longest 7 * in the game. Or Darth Vader and waiting for his shards to show up in shard shop?

How do you define difficult?
  • Options
    Ewok Elder, Ewok scout, they kill me but I farm them anyway
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have elder 6* 27/100... Tell you what, three months to get to this stage... It was a long term thing but now it's in my defence squad and it's amazing... Long term plans sometimes pay back... I'm currently farming the last stars of Royal guard old Ben Daka solo and rey... I really will never start a farm like elder again... I had enough and rey is taking the toll too... 3 nodes a lot of energy and neverending to not talk about her gear... I guess I can do it because it's a month now I'm finishing first at payout ftp... I'm only 2 levels behind ptp in my server...
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Elder. /thread
  • Options
    Elder. 4 stars and 21 stars here.
  • Options
    Luckily Elder and Scout now have a second node at 76.

Guess it will now be Snowtrooper that is hardest to farm. As it should be.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    FOTP so far has been a grind and more often than not i feel like i wish i dedicated the energy and resources to more viable toons...and gearing him up has been a huge pain in the balls.
  • GajoNikado
    150 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    General grievous! I have done my math! If you spend all the shards you get from Galaxy Wars and convert them for grievous shards, you will get it 7* in 10 months!
  • Options
    Snake wrote: »
    Ewok elder. One node, and I swear the drop rate on his node is way worse than other characters nodes.

Eg, I farmed 40 fives shards from 2 nodes per day. In the same amount of time I got 6 elder shards. So basically 14 more shards for fives in the same amount of time, accounting for the extra node.

This is the correct answer.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Hoth rebel Soldier & Snowtrooper.

It must be a snow thing. :)
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    Out of the good ones i would say Rey, FOTP and RG. Jeez many edits.

Rey is not that hard to farm, you have 3 nodes to farm her (avg. 3 shards / day).