Help me swgoh forum......you`re my only hope!

Coffee4Closers
59 posts Member
edited March 2022
l was hoping y'all could take a look at my roster and offer some advice on what's next for me? //swgoh.gg/p/634748332/

I just finished a very long farm on SEE, and based on my current roster thought about jumping straight into a focused SLKR farm. But im thinking maybe i should put that on the back burner and......
  1. Maybe shore up some of my existing teams, like getting 501st, GG Droids to R7. Beef up my geos so i can start doing better in TB with getting WAT shards.
  2. Work on my ship game which isn't very good right now. I usually suffer in GAC with ships. Maybe go hard on getting the executor.
  3. Start working on the new teams like BB, Inquisitors, and the Starkiller requirement toons.
  4. concentrate in Conquest and try to get some R8 pieces. I don't have any R8 toons yet.
  5. Start doing more research so I can " get better" at PvP. The only problem there is my memory is garbage. ive watched tons of videos, but I don't retain much.
  6. or a combo of some of those things. Casually farm SLKR?

I know it's kinda hard to give advice on where to go next because there are so many variables. I was just wondering what some of you better players might do if you had a similar roster. I'm not FTP, but I try not to spend too much.

Anyways thanks in advance for the help