Which Gear Challenge (Tier IV) is the most difficult?

morcsea
164 posts Member
edited April 2016

Which Gear Challenge (Tier IV) is the most difficult? 22 votes

INT
72%
scubaPamed_UleirosFoojHaMezLeeLooDaddyngo007DiraanAegisSaigeMikymateBoxandthefuzzIrrlichtxSkandarGraunxJohnnyudesDrMagemorcseajagramZanhaep 16 votes
STR
4%
Kiniozaur 1 vote
AGI
22%
Plague_IncDomLonJensxnmøkkamannIAmException 5 votes

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Ask the auto :lol:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Always Savage
  • Options
    INT
    It all depends on your team! I had to spend some credits on my tanks today because Poe was able to auto beat the Mace challenge before. Now, I at least needed a couple others to be at least level 60 haha! RG stuns are what help the most though.

The other 2 challenges are easy enough. I really think it's just a matter of who you put work into and who you didn't.
  • Options
    Personally savage or mace but completed em off auto
  • Options
    INT
    Int is easy enough to beat manual. But it's the only one I can't do on auto yet. I never developed many of my tankier characters.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I have only done the mace at Level 72 and the first time when he hit my level 70 Fives for 22k and then turned around and hit RG for 7k immediately after, I ended up losing. Since that first time, I have beaten him on auto (with help from me ensuring my team focused Mace). It was good to see a little challenge for once. These things are supposed to be easy on the opening level unless you have a maxed out team (which I do not have 5 maxed out tanks). Now, the Savage one will be interesting but I have many maxed out support/healers and will bring 5 with stuns/debuffs and we will see how it goes!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    INT
    I have to pay attention on the last fight in auto to have them target Mace and not the droids.
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    INT
    I can auto STR & AGI but no INT. I need to level up my tank squad.