What are the best Jedi teams for GAC and TW?

Hi everyone,

Now I'm starting to farm JMK's ultimate I was wondering what are the optimal teams for GAC/TW.

Currently thinking of running:
- JMK, CAT, Ahoska, GK, Padme
- JKR, JKL, Bast, OB, Hoda
- JML, Shaak, GMY, Jolee, Aylaa
- QGJ, JKA, Mace, KAM, Barris

Roster can be found here
https://swgoh.gg/p/727182162/characters/?f=Jedi

Replies

• crzydroid
    7333 posts Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options
    It depends on whether for attack or defense, and against which teams. On attack, there's a lot JMK and CAT can beat just by themselves. The first team you list is good for defense. Traditionally, people might sub Mace as the tank to free up GK, but with the rework, Mace's true defense can be removed, so he can be more of a liability.

I would also say JKL and Hoda can do a lot on their own if modded correctly. Sometimes with GK. You can then do JML, JKR and GMY depending on the team.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    It depends on whether for attack or defense, and against which teams. On attack, there's a lot JMK and CAT can beat just by themselves. The first team you list is good for defense. Traditionally, people might sub Mace as the tank to free up GK, but with the rework, Mace's true defense can be removed, so he can be more of a liability.

I would also say JKL and Hoda can do a lot on their own if modded correctly. Sometimes with GK. You can then do JML, JKR and GMY depending on the team.

Thanks! Yeah with the first team I was thinking more for defence. Thanks for the tip with the other teams, I'll look into that
  • Options
    On defense, R2-D2 works great with both JMK and oQGJ…. His stealth can be tricky to circumvent and his stat-sharing makes his allies all-the-more formidable.

Also, I would personally swap your JKL and GMY, unless you have that JKR team modded specifically to take out SLKR… I personally find GMY’s foresight paired with HY’s to be a major banner-saver on offense.