Level 72 wrecked Duku

Psi
50 posts Member
Since upgrading my characters to level 72, I have been consistently beaten by Level 71 and 70 teams- even with the same characters.

It might be bad luck, but 10 matches. Zero wins and some teams 2000 points below me with many of the same toons.

I generally finish top 5 each day and slip to around 20 after 16 hours. Since level 72 I slip to around 45. This just doesn't seem right...

Anyone else feel this?

Replies

• Options
    2 levels not a big difference, not a bug at all. In the Poe era I was running a 24k team beating up 27k+ teams. It is all RNG and your attack strat.
  • Psi
    50 posts Member
    Options
    @Darth, I certainly appreciate that. My strat hasn't changed and my opponents are pretty much the same as previous days. Many team almost identical to mine but suddenly losing almost every battle since going to level 72. Maybe just a very bad day. Will see tomorrow.
  • Options
    Same thing with Rey lvl 72.
  • Psi
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Today I finished 1st on my server. I used a slightly different team and used 150 extra crystals to get from 51 to first place. So I think I just had a very unlucky day yesterday. I'm definitely sliding down the leaderboard a lot faster than before (40 places each day vs 20 before), so either the server is way more competitive suddenly or perhaps there has been some tweak to AI matches...