Where is Maul Galactic Chase?

We had Galactic Chase for Razorcrest, Commander Ahsoka Tano and now Boba Fett. Why was Maul skipped over and why is he not in the conquest store for tickets yet and is still crystals only?

Replies

• Options
    Wondering the same thing!
  • Options
    Maul is a good character that you may be buying for crystals.

Boba is not.

• Options
    and cat is terrible i suppose
    hello
  • Options
    I'd like an answer to OP's question. I was prepared for a Maul GC that we never got and now we're getting Boba? Did CG forget about Maul?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Maul is a good character that you may be buying for crystals.

Boba is not.

That’s because they did a fantastic job and made him identical to the show, he can’t do anything without getting carried by someone like Fennec.
  • Options
    I guess Maul's real name is Bruno and we are not supposed to talk about him.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it was "where is Malak?"
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone asks “where is Malak?” Nobody asks “How is Malak?”
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

b09hu9n9hr7d.gif
  • Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Not giving op chatacters for free = more money.
    Who would have known.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Sure, yeah. They JUST figured that out...
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Well among their faults, failing to recognize an opportunity to make money is certainly not.
  • Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Well among their faults, failing to recognize an opportunity to make money is certainly not.

Disagree.
    They sure want to make money, but they're not even good at that. Just look at the Squad Arena + Fleet arena shard mafia, that has been giving out 1000+ crystals each day, for free.
    They finally fixed at least half of it, after, like 6 years?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Disagree.
    They sure want to make money, but they're not even good at that. Just look at the Squad Arena + Fleet arena shard mafia, that has been giving out 1000+ crystals each day, for free.

They seem to have made a few dollars during those years.
  • Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Disagree.

I dont think this is a good point. MSF is the closest thing to compare to the game, and even that is not close enough. We cannot really compare their performance to anything. So while this is subjective and feeling based I also think they could make even more money (lot more, actually) if they werent half brain-dead. Doja's departure also suggests to me that there are serious management issues in the company.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Disagree.

I dont think this is a good point. MSF is the closest thing to compare to the game, and even that is not close enough. We cannot really compare their performance to anything. So while this is subjective and feeling based I also think they could make even more money (lot more, actually) if they werent half brain-dead. Doja's departure also suggests to me that there are serious management issues in the company.

So I'm to take your word for it that you could have better managed a multi-billion dollar game?

No, I don't think I will.
  • Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Disagree.

So I'm to take your word for it that you could have better managed a multi-billion dollar game?

So i am to take your word for it that this game is operating close to its true potential?

I dont see it happening either.
  • Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Disagree.

How is this suddenly about me btw? What is this niveau? I am not a vet, yet i can realize if a dog is sick. Also not a chef, yet I am confident to tell when a food tastes lile the hair from my back. What a primitive argument.
  • Options
    Actually there is a relevant game title to compare with, Fortnite. They had a surprise hit on their hands and they went the route of ramping up their development team and listen closely to the community and their player base.
    Sure they could have stopped with the barebones development and focused on only monetize everything through the roof like CG, cashing in on the early player base. Instead they wanted the players to have fun and while doing so making a fortune. In comparison Fortnite is at least 10 times as lucrative as Swgoh.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Disagree.

How is this suddenly about me btw? What is this niveau? I am not a vet, yet i can realize if a dog is sick. Also not a chef, yet I am confident to tell when a food tastes lile the hair from my back. What a primitive argument.

Lmao, yeah running a multi billion dollar company is exactly like recognizing a sick dog!! You funny man! 😆 guess we should all be running huge companies since it's so easy haha.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Actually there is a relevant game title to compare with, Fortnite. They had a surprise hit on their hands and they went the route of ramping up their development team and listen closely to the community and their player base.
    Sure they could have stopped with the barebones development and focused on only monetize everything through the roof like CG, cashing in on the early player base. Instead they wanted the players to have fun and while doing so making a fortune. In comparison Fortnite is at least 10 times as lucrative as Swgoh.

Not sure how fortnites game model would fit swgoh, but I totally agree Epic is killing it. Fortunately it has changed some gaming for the better, even causing similar games like COD's battle Royale to go truly FTP. Sure hope it catches on in more ways!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Disagree.

Doja's departure also suggests to me that there are serious management issues in the company.

There’s probably serious management issues in the company but I doubt that’s why he left, job hopping would help grow his career & get him more pay / benefits, especially these days considering being loyal to a company benefits the employer and not the employee in most things.
  • SerWulfgar
    471 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Cg is developing.
    Money generation-wise.

Who would have known.

Well, it is CG.

Disagree.

Doja's departure also suggests to me that there are serious management issues in the company.

There’s probably serious management issues in the company but I doubt that’s why he left, job hopping would help grow his career & get him more pay / benefits, especially these days considering being loyal to a company benefits the employer and not the employee in most things.

My experience tells me that people are relatively hard to buy out from a job they genuinely enjoy. It is possible, but costs a lot. In general I think it is cheaper to recruit someone who doesnt get the fulfillment they desire in their current position.

Edit: fixed typo
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Another game to compare to: Path of Exile. The game itself is free and there is literally zero paid stuff that gives in-game advantage. The closest thing is some convenience, and those are among the cheapest items. And the game has been going strong for longer than SWGOH exists with pretty much constant stream of new content. Maybe even too much new content for casual players. Turns out the players are more than willing to support a good game, even one not carried by enormous franchise and industry giants, without being pressured into spending.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    There’s your answer,
    2whro98l7tgs.jpeg

• Options
    There’s your answer,
    2whro98l7tgs.jpeg

Thank you for sharing CG's information on their own official forum. I appreciate you, sir.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone asks Where is Maul Galactic Chase? No one asks How is Maul Galactic Chase?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    There’s your answer,
    2whro98l7tgs.jpeg

Weak excuse the show was over
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I guess Maul's real name is Bruno and we are not supposed to talk about him.

As a grade school teacher, this makes me laugh.