A simple idea to fix the disappointing GL Lord Vader (GIVE HIM MERCILESS MASSACARE)

Ninjah9
906 posts Member
edited March 2022
Dear CG i have one simple but powerful change to make Lord Vader not garbage.(GIVE HIM THE MERCILESS MASSACARE ABILITY WITH HIS ULTIMATE) Been playing this game for 4 years waiting for the chance to play as this character and have to say he is easily the biggest disappointment in SWGOH history. HERES WHY THIS WOULD BE AWESOME...

1.) IT'S 100% IN LINE WITH SW LORE
2). MAKES HIM SCARY TO FIGHT ON DEFENSE, AND EXTREMELY FUN TO USE ON OFFENSE
3). ISN'T AT ALL TOO OP COMPARED TO OTHER GL ULTIMATES, AND WOULD LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD

And like Darth Vader his attack damage needs to be increased while MERCILESS MASSACARE is active. Right now his attack damage is just nowhere near the other GL's. There needs to be some fear/excitement when he uses his ultimate, and right now there is none. Compared to all other GL's Lord Vader's ultimate is completely underwhelming, and I think this simple change would really put him on level ground with the other GL'S.

AND PLEASE USE HIS SHARD PIC AS THE STATUS ICON FOR MERCILESS MASSACARE 🙏. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THESE SIMPLE CHANGES WOULD TAKE WHAT IS EASILY THE MOST DISAPPOINTING CHARACTER IN SWGOH HISTORY AND MAKE THIS THE GREASTEST GL OF ALL TIME!

Lord Vader is one of the most iconic characters in one of the most iconic moments in all of Stars Wars, and all the players want is for him to play like it!

4bm4j1e0pn4y.jpg
roko2fowrxz5.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on