GC 25 March: Taunt Feat Bugged?

Dianora
123 posts Member
The Provocative Measures Feat states "Complete the battle after gaining Taunt 3 times". I'm running a standard Malevolence setup with Sun Fac, Hyena Bomber, and Vulture Droid.

I'm positive that, between HB and SF, taunt was gained at least three times but I did not get the feat on two separate runs.

Does a single ship need to get taunt three times maybe?

I learned my lesson from the last fleet GC so I'm not going to stay up the next couple hours trying to figure this out.

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    Dianora wrote: »
    The Provocative Measures Feat states "Complete the battle after gaining Taunt 3 times". I'm running a standard Malevolence setup with Sun Fac, Hyena Bomber, and Vulture Droid.

I'm positive that, between HB and SF, taunt was gained at least three times but I did not get the feat on two separate runs.

Does a single ship need to get taunt three times maybe?

I learned my lesson from the last fleet GC so I'm not going to stay up the next couple hours trying to figure this out.

I got the taunt feat so it's possible (executor). The crit feat is my issue at the moment.
  • Dianora
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Well good to know it's at least obtainable. Apparently I'm a liar who insists on depriving myself of sleep because I did some testing on my alt while getting their basic clears.

Sun Fac gets taunt five times. HB gets taunt two or three times. No feat.

Tried SF, HB, BTLB start in case it's "three different units must get taunt" but no feat.

I can't swear that I've had a tank get taunt three times and survive (my SFs usually die and I haven't been paying too close attention to HB) so it could be that or it could just be a higher number than three (10? 15?).

Anyway, going to bed for reals now. Good luck with the GC all.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    Dianora wrote: »
    Well good to know it's at least obtainable. Apparently I'm a liar who insists on depriving myself of sleep because I did some testing on my alt while getting their basic clears.

Sun Fac gets taunt five times. HB gets taunt two or three times. No feat.

Tried SF, HB, BTLB start in case it's "three different units must get taunt" but no feat.

I can't swear that I've had a tank get taunt three times and survive (my SFs usually die and I haven't been paying too close attention to HB) so it could be that or it could just be a higher number than three (10? 15?).

Anyway, going to bed for reals now. Good luck with the GC all.

There definitely could be issues with different fleets or their interactions with taunt being counted so i can't be not sure about that.
  • Options
    I got the feat using executor with hounds tooth , razor, Xanadu blood at the starting lineup. And I have 3 first order ships as reinforcements.
  • Options
    Moving away from the "I did it with the executor" conversion into something easier, I did it with malevolence and I ran HT, hyena and vulture in the starting line-up, sun fac reinforced and I had no problem
  • Options
    I just use FO fleet with HT, and all feats done in one fight. Don’t seam to see any bug. I made sure HT used the taunt special 3 times instead of relying on the auto taunt.
  • Options
    Moving away from the "I did it with the executor" conversion into something easier, I did it with malevolence and I ran HT, hyena and vulture in the starting line-up, sun fac reinforced and I had no problem

Sorry I didn’t mean to use my Executor comment as some sort of weird flex, I just meant for it to be used as some sort of reference to rule out what setups aren’t bugged.
  • Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options
    sloweagle wrote: »
    I just use FO fleet with HT, and all feats done in one fight. Don’t seam to see any bug. I made sure HT used the taunt special 3 times instead of relying on the auto taunt.

Same here, used FO with 4* Echelon and Tooth and got all feats in one go.

Maybe it doesn't count auto-tanks and it has to come from an ability actively used/activated.
    We are all made of star-stuff