A series of serious questions...seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy glancing at the rants and ravings of the bored Internet troll as much as the next person, but you would have to be a fool to not notice the overall discord that is felt by a vast amount of players. Let me preface my following thoughts by saying I thoroughly love star wars and enjoy this game, however, it could be made better. Here are just a few suggestions that I think would go a long way to increasing the experience for everyone, if you have anything of substance to add, please feel free:

1.) Can we please stop "adding" new content and correct the glaring flaws that are currently present?
I realize there will always be problems, but there are some massive ones that need to be fixed.
2.) Do you mind starting a post or discussion room that can document people's protests?
I would even be willing to personally sift through the nonsense (and there will be a bunch of nonsense to go through) on the page to decide what the people want fixed most.
3.) Can we stop "nerfing" and "buffing" characters just because a few people complain repeatedly?
I went to public school, but even I know that 15% doesn't equal 90-100%, meaning you have made a giant pile of Dooku and it is stinking up the whole game. (Not really a complaint as much as a factual observation)
4.) Why are the most popular characters in the galaxy NOT the most powerful players in the galaxy?
Darth Vader hits like a malnourished contestant in a pillow fight. 'Nuff said
5.) Can we get legitimate feed back?
I know that you guys are probably busy on other projects, and I can respect that, but is there not enough interest in this endeavor to give us some much needed time and attention? I have read posts of people paying several hundreds of dollars, and while I personally don't understand that, I'm sure this is still a profitable venture, or it would not be getting any support.

I don't think we are making outrageous demands or suggestions, most of us enjoy the game, obviously, we just want to have fun and not feel frustrated and duped for our time, money, and efforts.

If you took the time to read this with an opened mind, I genuinely appreciate it. If you take the time to add to the discussion, even better. Please let us enjoy the franchise that most of us have been in love with our entire lives.

May the force be with you.

Replies

• Options
    I would have to agree with this. But not everything goes our way. I play the game cause I still enjoy it
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options

1.) Can we please stop "adding" new content and correct the glaring flaws that are currently present?
    I realize there will always be problems, but there are some massive ones that need to be fixed.
    I agree completely!

3.) Can we stop "nerfing" and "buffing" characters just because a few people complain repeatedly?
    I went to public school, but even I know that 15% doesn't equal 90-100%, meaning you have made a giant pile of Dooku and it is stinking up the whole game. (Not really a complaint as much as a factual observation)

4.) Why are the most popular characters in the galaxy NOT the most powerful players in the galaxy?
    Darth Vader hits like a malnourished contestant in a pillow fight. 'Nuff said

I agree with completely with not nerfing or buffing charaters becaues of repeated compaints but the 2 bolded lines are asking for a nerf and a buff are they not? These also happen to be 2 of the top requested/complaints for nerfs and buffs.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Have to say no3 made me laugh out loud. As far as Vader, you probably only have him at 4* like me. I don't even want to know how he will be at 7*. Prolly people asking for nerfs everyday. I think there is a reason why he is sooo hard to get. Still, Vader can be used successfully in an aoe team or to set up IG-88's devastating aoe. Which is devastating already. I also hear his culling blade does huge damage when coupled with Sid's dots.