Can you please

WasteMyTime2022
192 posts Member
edited March 2022
Can you please put the gear you buy with credits back at the top of the page? It’s a small complaint but I’ve accidentally bought several things that I didn’t want.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    That's not happening - they've said they have future plans for those slots. At least they didn't move the credit slots all the way to the bottom like in the long ago days.

Took me a few days to retrain myself to scroll three rows before buying.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    They're happy having players misclick it.

Apparently, a one time sale of 400 crystals is very much worth it to completely **** off their customer.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    My dog can learn new tricks faster than you guys can learn not to buy the wrong things.
  • Options
    No... I'd just scroll three rows and spend crystals on whatever is there.

• Options
    No... I'd just scroll three rows and spend crystals on whatever is there.

maybe that's their plan!
  • Options
    The sad thing is, they didn’t used to be at the top, but they were moved to the top as a Quality of Life improvement. The community rejoiced.

Now they decide to literally undo improvements to our quality of life and revert the prior efforts they made.

I know it’s a small, silly change that’s easy to get used to, but it’s indicative of the bigger picture that has been trending for a while now: disregard for the player experience.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    My dog can learn new tricks faster than you guys can learn not to buy the wrong things.

It's a bad and unneccessary change that reverts a QoL update we had in the past. Just because we (and even your dog) can adapt to it that doesn't mean that we should shut our mouth about such a bad and malicious update.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options

I'm guessing it's not an old dog.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Wedge shards are premium? Or do you mean KRU? cuz top of my shop never has the newer characters and often has the ones that are 5-6 years old.

My shipments had Wampa shards in one of those spots today. I don't remember that happening before, but I could be wrong since I never bothered checking the crystal shipments before. I'm not saying it was a good change, but it certainly did its job.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

It's a bad and unneccessary change that reverts a QoL update we had in the past. Just because we (and even your dog) can adapt to it that doesn't mean that we should shut our mouth about such a bad and malicious update.

I agree that it would be nice for them to be on top again, but this change is not a "revert" to the old QoL change. a revert would be putting them all the way back onto the bottom again, which luckily that's not the case
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

I wasn't even commenting on the change. I'm just legitimately astounded that people can't buy the correct items. They've even given us a picture menu!

Pure malice at work, for sure 😆