Game Center Question - please help.

Hope this the right forum for this question. My brother has a GoH account linked to his Apple ID/Game Center and his phone. I have my own account on my phone, also linked to my Apple ID/Game Center.

He'd like to be able to play his account on my phone, is it as simple as signing out of my Game Center account and logging into his? Or is there something I'm missing? I looked on the forums and couldn't find an answer.

Thanks! I just wanted to be sure before I did anything that was irreversible....

Replies

• Options
    Yep, just change gamecenter accounts as long as you are both logged into your own and your accounts aren't stored on your devices. To chack this, simply logout of gamecenter and see if the intro to the game starts, then you can force close the app, and log back into gamecenter again to get back to your original account. (I run 2 accounts, one locally stored on my iPad, and the other stored on my gamecenter.)
  • Options
    Thanks. When you say 'both logged into your own and your accounts aren't stored on your devices' - does this mean, make sure both accounts are linked to their respective Game Center accounts?

Thanks again. I know this is probably basic level stuff but I didn't want to lose progress.
  • Options
    Yep, just make sure that the accounts are stored on each individual's gamecenter first, not locally on each individual device.