Galactic Challenge Bounty Hunter vs Old Republic: no True Defense buff

2Next

Replies

• wharp
    214 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »

Either they lost any or they finally decided to hire one. Also interesting that they finally invest somthing to tackle cheating.

Yeah, an intern, so maybe we will get some ban for no reason ...
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    This team with about 30-40 attempts also worked:
    report.png
  • Options
    Same problem here and from others i know
  • Options
    At this point I can't say I care about all the hickups ... as long as I get my 2 omicrons, I don't care about the rest of the lost rewards. Maybe next GC will be WAI.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Another GC, another bug...
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »
    wharp wrote: »
    v3khhm8uocs4.png

They lost more than 1 CM it seems, so yup, no more developpment director for testing and , .... >:)

Either they lost any or they finally decided to hire one. Also interesting that they finally invest somthing to tackle cheating.

That job offer for cheat detection (as an intern xDD) is up there for quite some time now. Probably unpaid aswell. They are taking cheating very serious.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Just complete incompetence at this point.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • Options
    Looks like none of the BH bonuses are working for the galactic challenge?
  • Options
    Yep. But everytime someone tries to give the rest of us a heads up it gets removed.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    They move Bug reports to Archive so that people will look for and post about bugs in https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Options
    Probably would save alot of time if they just posted a psa instead
  • Options
    To be fair, yours is the third topic about this bug, so while a PSA might help, it is almost certain that most ppl write well before they read.
  • Options
    I've seen at least 5 threads since I got up this morning; so instead of just deleting or archiving all of them just for someone else to ask about it hour later it and then delete that, why not just post a psa w link the above and say if it's not wai for you plz report. Sure ppl won't always read before they post but it would cut down the number of extra threads the mods have to keep tending to
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Probably would save alot of time if they just posted a psa instead

CG isn't in the office yet. We might get a PSA tomorrow, but it's not like it's going to change anything. If we're lucky, they'll fix it before this one comes around again, but maybe not.
    I've seen at least 5 threads since I got up this morning; so instead of just deleting or archiving all of them just for someone else to ask about it hour later it and then delete that, why not just post a psa w link the above and say if it's not wai for you plz report. Sure ppl won't always read before they post but it would cut down the number of extra threads the mods have to keep tending to

They aren't deleting them. They were being merged for a while. I've tried to point out to the mods how silly it is to have so many different locations for information, but it's not their call and they can only follow directions.
  • Options
    Fair, but cg doesn't need to approve a psa (ie drop rate psa currently on board) for there to be one?
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    Fair, but cg doesn't need to approve a psa (ie drop rate psa currently on board) for there to be one?

Well, any PSA posted by CG or the mods they do. That PSA is my thread, and it's not about a bug. Had it been "PSA: BH vs OR GC is bugged" it would have been closed.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Well, any PSA posted by CG or the mods they do. That PSA is my thread, and it's not about a bug. Had it been "PSA: BH vs OR GC is bugged" it would have been closed.

Fair again, but they never confirmed the reason the drop rate change did happen..could've been a bug? So I guess they'd allow that because there's plenty of options: they did it on purpose, they somehow didn't change it, didn't change back the rate of chases after ship chases, or a bug caused it.
    The gc issue on the other hand has one possible cause: bugged - so that's why?