edited April 2016
Just a option for yoda

Anakin or ahsoka tani 21 votes

Anakin
28%
Zach2357Joel_cordphill_geeRui_VuusenDarth_VladKILOLEO 6 votes
Ahsoka tano
71%
UshoTakWJ28OobydoobOootiniRAYRAYToukaiHeppsdbraba01Mrek0Mirtowsubak23Darth_Jay77YRGGrimmVonHellSnork 15 votes

Replies

• Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka tano
    ahsoka because of her self heals ^^
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ahsoka tano
    If you have to choose one, then AT is definitely a little better in my mind for the Yoda event. She heals herself and can do a small group heal when needed. Anakin is good, I used both of them, but Yoda can use his offense buff against your team which isn't good; Yoda doesn't need any help. lol

With that being said, I love Anakin over AT for my arena team.
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin
    If you have to choose one, then AT is definitely a little better in my mind for the Yoda event. She heals herself and can do a small group heal when needed. Anakin is good, I used both of them, but Yoda can use his offense buff against your team which isn't good; Yoda doesn't need any help. lol

K mate thanks
  • GrimmVonHell
    338 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ahsoka tano
    I only obtained Asohka for the Yoda event cuz she was an ez grab, but since then she has been a staple in all of my groups, she's amazing!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka tano
    I leveled her after her buff and she is currently on my arena team with QGJ, Yoda, GS and Daka ready to snipe 1st at payout. She is pretty good, and great for GW and the yoda challenge. My main GW team is QGJ, Yoda, Rey, Lumi and Ahsoka. some days I can get all the way to 9-11 without needing to retreat or send in a suicide squad.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say it depends on who you want to lead your team. Do you have Bariss? If yes, put her as leader and go for Ahsoka. If no, you could get Anakin instead of Ahsoka and use him as leader for more power.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka tano
    Gotta love that tani
    Seriously though she's fast hits hard and can heal. She has a nice kit