GA Signups

This is the second time where I could only see the review and was not able to sign up for the upcoming GA.

This is so annoying, the first time it happened I figured I did something wrong. So I tried my hardest this time and it never let me see the signups. I don't understand why I could only see the review of the last GA and wasn't able to signup.

Replies

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Whatdaduce wrote: »
    This is the second time where I could only see the review and was not able to sign up for the upcoming GA.

This is so annoying, the first time it happened I figured I did something wrong. So I tried my hardest this time and it never let me see the signups. I don't understand why I could only see the review of the last GA and wasn't able to signup.

The Season is over. You can only sign up for the next event, when it is not the last of the four events.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like it happened to me also. Yesterday I could see review, and I remember distinctly because it gave a current score (in the Arenas tab) that didn't match any actual scores from my rounds. Because of this I went to the GAC and no signups available.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Looks like it happened to me also. Yesterday I could see review, and I remember distinctly because it gave a current score (in the Arenas tab) that didn't match any actual scores from my rounds. Because of this I went to the GAC and no signups available.

25 minutes ago I also could see the end-of-event review phase. This countdown went to zero and now this view is gone with no new event to replace it. The timer for update of league-placements runs an hour longer
  • Options
    That "Event already in progress" text on the GAC page is incorrect. No event right now for anyone.
  • Options
    There are no GAC sign ups until next Monday, pacific time.
  • Options

thats a day not a time ;)
    hello
  • Options

thats a day not a time ;)

Captain Obvious to the rescue.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

.... and this didn't ring a bell?

• Whatdaduce
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    That "Event already in progress" text on the GAC page is incorrect. No event right now for anyone.

Thank you for the useful information.

My mistake, I just read the text and thought it had started.
  • Options

Gotcha, my mistake. Thank you
  • Whatdaduce
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

What are you getting at? It seems like you're just being condescending.

The useful responses here mentioned that the "Event already in progress" text is incorrect.

Post edited by Whatdaduce on
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

What are you getting at? It seems like you're just being condescending.

The useful responses here mentioned that the "Event already in progress" text is incorrect.

It appears you checked thoroughly and never saw a sign-up phase - only the 24h rewiev phase, which only appears at the end of a season. Logic would imply, that the season ended.

Your post didn't mention any "Event already in progress" text. I wasn't aware of that text (which would clearly be misleading), since I hadn't seen it in-game myself.