Aayla Secura's Eta-2 Interceptor- Kit Idea

Zombefyer
605 posts Member
edited April 2022
During the latter part of the Clone Wars, Aayla Secura flew a Blue-Striped Eta-2 Interceptor, co-piloted by the Astromech Droid R4-G9. She lent it to Obi-Wan Kenobi during his search for General Grievous prior to the Battle of Utapau.

qzl2sic6i0yz.jpg
emfqcn8cbl8q.png

Crew: Aayla Secura

Affiliation: Light

Factions: Galactic Republic, Jedi

Class: Support

Cost: 25 Blueprints

Description: Galactic Republic Support that weakens enemy assault while ensuring allies stay alive.

Attacks and Abilities

Intercept the Enemy- Basic: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.

Target Lock: Also inflict Critical Chance Down for 2 turns.

Joint Assault- Special 1: Deal Physical damage to target enemy, inflict Target Lock for 2 turns, and call target other ally to assist. If target other ally is Galactic Republic, both they and Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor recover 30% Health. (Cooldown: 2)

Gaining Intelligence- Crew: When a Galactic Republic ally receives damage, if they have no protection and Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is active, they gain Protection Up (30%) and Valor for 2 turns. If the allied Capital Ship is Galactic Republic, Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is called to assists when another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability.

Protecting the Fleet- Reinforcement: Enter Battle: Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor gains +30% Potency and +30% Tenacity until the end of battle. While Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is active, all Galactic Republic allies gain +10% Accuracy and +10% Max Health for each active Galactic Republic ally.

My idea was to bring a very obscure ship into the public eye
Post edited by Zombefyer on

Replies

• Options
    Overall I like the idea behind this ship. It's a pretty good one. However, I do have to say that I feel like each ability misses the mark by just a bit. There's always something in then I don't think works or I don't like. But the core concept of a support ship that uses assists while keeping the team alive is a really good one.
    For the basic. Mostly the assist is a problem for me. She already assist allies herself, and then also calls assists. Which feels like overkill to me. I know the character does this as well, but that's mostly on counterattacks. She has nothing in her kit where she is called to assist. That needs to be done by others. Not to mention, in the ship version, you can call an ally to assist during their turn. Meaning that enemies with counter chance get another chance to deal damage to them. Aka, it could literally backfire. I feel like for a ship that tries to keep allies alive, that doesn't work well.
    For the special. I feel like it's too limiting actually. Particularly the Jedi part. Since we don't have a Jedi fleet, but we do have a Galactic Republic one. Two capital ships even. I feel like this ship could be a good way to make the Endurance a bit better again. Especially when we now need 3 ship team on defense in Grand Arena. But with Jedi synergy only, that ain't gonna happen. I also don't like that it doesn't heal her, when her unique is all about while she's active.
    For the unique. I think it's a tad too much and also too unclear. It's like R2D2's unique, without all the clarifications about when it becomes active and for who. Especially with Reinforcements, I don't think it will work that well. But I like the idea. I just think it might work better as a Reinforcement than a unique, and also could be a bit simpler.
    For the reinforcement. I think her assisting a lot is really good. But the condition is too easy, the damage reduction too big, and the healing way too powerful. Especially for Negotiator, this is too much. But again, I like the idea behind it. Just think it would work better as an Unique.

With all that said, I suggest this:
    Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor
    Light Side, Support (AGI), Galactic Republic, Jedi

Galactic Republic Support that weakens enemy assault while ensuring allies stay alive.

Basic: Intercept the Enemy
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.

Special 1: Joint Assault (Cooldown: 2)
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy, inflict Target Lock for 2 turns, and call target other ally to assist. If target other ally is Galactic Republic, both they and Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor recover 30% Health.

Unique 1: Protecting the Fleet (Crew)
    FINAL TEXT: When a Galactic Republic ally receives damage, if they have no protection and Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is active, they gain Protection Up (30%) and Valor for 2 turns. If the allied Capital Ship is Galactic Republic, Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is called to assists when another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability.

Reinforcement: Gaining Intelligence
    Enter Battle: Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor gains +30% Potency and +30% Tenacity until the end of battle. While Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is active, all Galactic Republic allies gain +10% Accuracy and +10% Max Health for each active Galactic Republic ally.
    P.s. I decided to call it "Eta-2 Interceptor" so it's different from Ahsoka's and Anakin's. Technically all 3 fly the same model (I think). But but naming each one slightly differently, it's easier for players to differentiate between them in conversations.
    Hope this helped.
  • Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Overall I like the idea behind this ship. It's a pretty good one. However, I do have to say that I feel like each ability misses the mark by just a bit. There's always something in then I don't think works or I don't like. But the core concept of a support ship that uses assists while keeping the team alive is a really good one.
    For the basic. Mostly the assist is a problem for me. She already assist allies herself, and then also calls assists. Which feels like overkill to me. I know the character does this as well, but that's mostly on counterattacks. She has nothing in her kit where she is called to assist. That needs to be done by others. Not to mention, in the ship version, you can call an ally to assist during their turn. Meaning that enemies with counter chance get another chance to deal damage to them. Aka, it could literally backfire. I feel like for a ship that tries to keep allies alive, that doesn't work well.
    For the special. I feel like it's too limiting actually. Particularly the Jedi part. Since we don't have a Jedi fleet, but we do have a Galactic Republic one. Two capital ships even. I feel like this ship could be a good way to make the Endurance a bit better again. Especially when we now need 3 ship team on defense in Grand Arena. But with Jedi synergy only, that ain't gonna happen. I also don't like that it doesn't heal her, when her unique is all about while she's active.
    For the unique. I think it's a tad too much and also too unclear. It's like R2D2's unique, without all the clarifications about when it becomes active and for who. Especially with Reinforcements, I don't think it will work that well. But I like the idea. I just think it might work better as a Reinforcement than a unique, and also could be a bit simpler.
    For the reinforcement. I think her assisting a lot is really good. But the condition is too easy, the damage reduction too big, and the healing way too powerful. Especially for Negotiator, this is too much. But again, I like the idea behind it. Just think it would work better as an Unique.

With all that said, I suggest this:
    Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor
    Light Side, Support (AGI), Galactic Republic, Jedi

Galactic Republic Support that weakens enemy assault while ensuring allies stay alive.

Basic: Intercept the Enemy
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.

Special 1: Joint Assault (Cooldown: 2)
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy, inflict Target Lock for 2 turns, and call target other ally to assist. If target other ally is Galactic Republic, both they and Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor recover 30% Health.

Unique 1: Protecting the Fleet (Crew)
    FINAL TEXT: When a Galactic Republic ally receives damage, if they have no protection and Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is active, they gain Protection Up (30%) and Valor for 2 turns. If the allied Capital Ship is Galactic Republic, Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is called to assists when another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability.

Reinforcement: Gaining Intelligence
    Enter Battle: Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor gains +30% Potency and +30% Tenacity until the end of battle. While Aayla Secura’s Eta-2 Interceptor is active, all Galactic Republic allies gain +10% Accuracy and +10% Max Health for each active Galactic Republic ally.
    P.s. I decided to call it "Eta-2 Interceptor" so it's different from Ahsoka's and Anakin's. Technically all 3 fly the same model (I think). But but naming each one slightly differently, it's easier for players to differentiate between them in conversations.
    Hope this helped.

It did; it looks stronger.
    Whenever I make a kit, I always look to a professional for feedback.