GL Kenobi Tier 1 Bug

Hi all. I've now crashed three different times on Tier 1 right at the end which prevented me from getting the shards. I've submitted tickets as well as reported on the bug report. Has anyone else had any resolution from CG when this has happened? I'm at 300/330 from unlock and was expecting to make it happen today but I am scared to burn any more crystals then I've already spent. The chat response from EA was "too bad can't help you please follow these Android tips".

Replies

• Options
    It’s a pretty well known bug and you’re not the first to create a forum post on this one.

This’ll probably end up being merged with the other posts.

At the moment, nothing you can do
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Only thing you can do is try not to crash, CG will probably never fix it.
  • Options
    Just had this myself.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah been on going since Obi came out.. according to EA/CG there is no bug, there is no compensation and there is no care what so ever on their part.
    Typical response from CG
  • Options
    Kripty wrote: »
    Yeah been on going since Obi came out.. according to EA/CG there is no bug, there is no compensation and there is no care what so ever on their part.
    Typical response from CG

Well that is pretty poor customer service. I did another battle but before I did it I emptied the cache and cleared data. I might need to do that three times tomorrow.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Kripty wrote: »
    Typical response from CG

Well that is pretty poor customer service.

That’s EA for u
  • Options
    Finally got him unlocked but dropped another Tier 1, so I went 3/4 this morning
  • FofoBett
    137 posts Member
    Options
    Is this bug with Android or iOS?
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    FofoBett wrote: »
    Is this bug with Android or iOS?

Definitely iOS (happened to me twice), but I think it’s a general screw everyone bug
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Well know bug, already its also knowed that CG/EA does nothing for the missed tickets.
  • Options
    It has happened to me as well 2 times until now, at the 1st tier. The 2nd time was today, so it's a pitty the CG is ignoring this issue in such an important event like a GL unlock.. I guess that if we had to pay for those tiers they would have fixed it in no time or there would be no bug from the beginning.