7aaoz6ti2mdk.jpg

Best I can do, r2 - 3 Clones get 1 shotted first wave.. lol

rmm31r9xuccc.jpg

Replies

• Options
    7aaoz6ti2mdk.jpg

rmm31r9xuccc.jpg

I’d recommend using 501st + a fast BB Echo.

1) Rex Form Up, 501st Echo, ARC, 5s Event Special, BB Echo use daze.

2) Arc Turret to Rex, Echo must stun DDK and Sniper (mod for potency).

3) Kill off GG 1st with AA, then kill off the others. If Rex dies, restart
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    7aaoz6ti2mdk.jpg

rmm31r9xuccc.jpg

I’d recommend using 501st + a fast BB Echo.

1) Rex Form Up, 501st Echo, ARC, 5s Event Special, BB Echo use daze.

2) Arc Turret to Rex, Echo must stun DDK and Sniper (mod for potency).

3) Kill off GG 1st with AA, then kill off the others. If Rex dies, restart

I'd recommend getting 9th crate and move on, enjoy your life
  • Options
    Pryrates wrote: »
    This has got to be the dumbest one they've ever come up with. Completely giving up on clones since I don't have BB Echo, I tried to at least get the gold box. JML..., dies Don't have JMK. So tried Padme, thinking hey, she puts up shields against AOE, right? Darkside member is WAT with GK, Shaak and JMY for the Offense up spread. Wat goes first, puts shields up on GK. Whole droid team goes next, one shots 3/5's of the team. Does padme's lead not work on this one? Just the dumbing f'ing thing yet.

Padme‘s lead does nothing to prevent AoE - not sure why you think it does.

Her unique means that allies gain protection up when the enemy attacks out of turn, but that’s not the same thing.
  • Options
    GLReys team protect fails to save members from damage or defeat. But, her saber toss can take out all but two. Droideka, and Clanker usually survive. I agree take what you can get and move on. It's another EA/CG push to build better rosters. I don't like hampster wheels so not happening lol
  • Options
    This has got to be the dumbest one they've ever come up with. Completely giving up on clones since I don't have BB Echo, I tried to at least get the gold box. JML..., dies Don't have JMK. So tried Padme, thinking hey, she puts up shields against AOE, right? Darkside member is WAT with GK, Shaak and JMY for the Offense up spread. Wat goes first, puts shields up on GK. Whole droid team goes next, one shots 3/5's of the team. Does padme's lead not work on this one? Just the dumbing f'ing thing yet.

Too bad I can only like this once. Would love to see a few thousand likes on it. Lol
  • Options

Padme‘s lead does nothing to prevent AoE - not sure why you think it does.

Her unique means that allies gain protection up when the enemy attacks out of turn, but that’s not the same thing.

That's what I meant, I'm not looking at it at the moment.
    But I don’t understand why you think that would do anything about GG’s AoE?
  • Options
    But I don’t understand why you think that would do anything about GG’s AoE?

And I don't understand why you want to white knight a game designed to fleece as much cash out of you as it can. But here we are.
    Oh I see. So you don’t want help, or to understand kits properly? You just want to bump your gums?

You call this challenge the “dumbing f’ing thing yet”, but you’re basing it on your own failure to understand what a character’s kit does, which is weird.
  • Options
    GLReys team protect fails to save members from damage or defeat. But, her saber toss can take out all but two. Droideka, and Clanker usually survive. I agree take what you can get and move on. It's another EA/CG push to build better rosters. I don't like hampster wheels so not happening lol
    Galactic Challenge is a game mode that rewards roster depth and kit knowledge. The last couple have been made vastly easier by having Mandalorian at a decent level for BH, and BB Echo at high speed.

I don’t know what’s wrong with a game mode that rewards roster development.
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Galactic Challenge is a game mode that rewards roster depth and kit knowledge. The last couple have been made vastly easier by having Mandalorian at a decent level for BH, and BB Echo at high speed.

I don’t know what’s wrong with a game mode that rewards roster development.

People forget that you are not entitled to the max crate everytime.

Some GCs are easier than others, some are a lot harder. It's just the way it is.

For the record, I was able to beat it with R5 501st clones and a G8 4* Mecho.
    Had to remod for it, but if you can get a KAM shard you should be able to beat this event.
  • Options

Rey’s Damage Immunity won’t kick in if the unit goes from >50% Health to dead. Although I’d be surprised if Whirlwind activated because it works mostly on the same idea.
  • Options
    You call this challenge the “dumbing f’ing thing yet”, but you’re basing it on your own failure to understand what a character’s kit does, which is weird.

Gosh, I could so not have predicted you'd continue to try and derail the thread. :D
    How can I derail a thread that is about the current galactic challenge by talking about the current galactic challenge?
  • Options

dont have at all or dont have gear

i just did it with rex lead arc fives echo and a g8 bb echo

bb echo even survived
    hello
  • Options
    6xrbo38hinli.png
    Full CT

szo833sgwl8q.png

Out of turn

ep3nsqxr8dzo.png

Offense up
    t5sb9zzd1119.png