Actually clear pack probablities

flux_rono
2125 posts Member
edited April 2022
r856ckm94568.jpg

For the first time I've seen a pack clearly show the probablities and i think its amazing. Why can't all the packs be like this? Actually better question why does it only show this for the annoying pop up version and not the actual in store one?
This is a great design and way better then the offsite pack probability thing they have us go to normally, or jusy the side comment of what every thing has.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    r856ckm94568.jpg

For the first time I've seen a pack clearly show the probablities and i think its amazing. Why can't all the packs be like this? Actually better question why does it only show this for the annoying pop up version and not the actual in store one?
    This is a great design and way better then the offsite pack probability thing they have us go to normally, or jusy the side comment of what every thing has.

See, they do care.
  • Options
    Excellent QoL upgrade for paid purchases.... now if we could only get some QoL improvements to the game *cough cough fleet loadouts*
  • Options
    Excellent QoL upgrade for paid purchases.... now if we could only get some QoL improvements to the game *cough cough fleet loadouts*

we just did get qol last week

hello
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Weird, I see the old view where you have to look carefully to see what you actually may get.
    e8h593hojmhs.png

Edit: Got it, it does not show that way in the store (yet)