Low Level Relic Materials

I am currently upgrading a bunch of characters from gear 13, and am having trouble getting enough relic materials. I have found several charts and posts talking about the best way to farm these materials, and I am good with the majority of them (since relics past 5 aren't a priority), but can't ever seem to get enough Bronzium Wirings and Carbonite Circuit Boards. Any suggestions on how to get more of them?

Replies

• Options
    Light side 1C, also, buy the CCB from weekly shipments.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • LordDirt
    5046 posts Member
    Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Alright, thanks!
  • Options

Unless you’re very desperate for CCB right at this moment I wouldn’t recommend buying them in the weekly shipments. It’s better to buy the CCB crystal pack that seems to pop up once a month because you get a pretty high chance of getting better value than the shipments. Iirc it’s 500 crystals for a chance at 100-300 CCB, so even with the worst luck imaginable you’re getting equal value to the shipments. And you can buy it 10 times. Depending on your crystal stash you can stock up on a bunch of CCB with that pack
  • Options
    @FerociousPanda, do you know if that pack is currently up?
  • Options
    I buy the 500 crystal pack for CCB. The other ones I farm as needed
  • Options
    @FerociousPanda, do you know if that pack is currently up?

Not currently. I think it was up around two weeks ago so it'll probably be another week or two
  • Options
    Not currently. I think it was up around two weeks ago so it'll probably be another week or two
    Okay thanks, I'll look out for it
  • Options

Unless you’re very desperate for CCB right at this moment I wouldn’t recommend buying them in the weekly shipments. It’s better to buy the CCB crystal pack that seems to pop up once a month because you get a pretty high chance of getting better value than the shipments. Iirc it’s 500 crystals for a chance at 100-300 CCB, so even with the worst luck imaginable you’re getting equal value to the shipments. And you can buy it 10 times. Depending on your crystal stash you can stock up on a bunch of CCB with that pack

I wonder what's LS 1C/1D's drop rate. If you do 10 refreshes, how many CCB's can you expect, on average?
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options

I wonder what's LS 1C/1D's drop rate. If you do 10 refreshes, how many CCB's can you expect, on average?

If I remember correctly... I believe 120 energy ( 20 sims, or 1 50 crystal refresh) usually equated to 12-13 CCBs. So not terrible. That was on LS 1-C which I think is a bit better than 1-D, though I'm not 100% sure on that.
  • Options

I didn't know about this one. I only have bought the weekly shipments this week, desperate times as my stock depleted
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.