GA with autodefense - got a cheater or bug in the system?

Greetings people,
I've set the defenses some days prior to this round of GA and today I woke up and found out that I've been completely cleared. Opponent score 1825, in kyber 2.

Now, some quick math: the bonus you get for clearing territories is 240+240+210+219, total 909. Subtract bonus from total score, 1825-909, leaves you 916.

Kyber 2 means 14 battles, this means an AVERAGE of 65,42 banners per battle. It means not losing a single unit for all the 11 ground battles and doing STELLAR on fleet battles.

My defence isn't top tier, but isn't gouda cheese either. It had qgj omi, bh with zam omi, rey, iden omi. I repeat: not top tier, but not trash either. And my opponent went pretty hard on defence too, deploying his JMK, a strong DR team, a strong Maul team among others.

What is the problem? some bug with autodeploying set defenses, cheating, or an apparently very hard case of GitGud?

Replies

• Options
    Fleet battles scoring 72,73 are quite common. So if they got 216 off fleets which is easily doable that leaves 700 banners for 11 ground teams. That average now drops to just over 63.

I’m not sure why you’re raising the possibility of a bug setting defences. Surely you can look and see if the defence set is the same as you intended?

Otherwise, I think 1825 sounds like a pretty normal score for a full clear.
  • Options
    Fleet battles scoring 72,73 are quite common. So if they got 216 off fleets which is easily doable that leaves 700 banners for 11 ground teams. That average now drops to just over 63.

I’m not sure why you’re raising the possibility of a bug setting defences. Surely you can look and see if the defence set is the same as you intended?

The defence is set, but from the score it looks like it hasn't downed a single enemy unit at all. And while it seldom gets holds, sometime it does, and sometimes it steals some banners, especially teams like bh, qgj and rey.

I've never been cleaned at 1825 in my entire life. When I faced people with 1, 2MGP more than me I got cleared in the lower 1700 mark, like 1720, 1730 or so. Usually if I get cleared it's below the 1700 mark. 1825 has never happened to me in my whole life in GA.

• KarateApina
    127 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    There are 3 fleets now so the old scores mean nothing.
  • Options
    Kyber 3, I scored an 1826 full clear
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    [...]
    Kyber 2 means 14 battles, this means an AVERAGE of 65,42 banners per battle. It means not losing a single unit for all the 11 ground battles and doing STELLAR on fleet battles. [...]

65 on average is in no way unusual. The max on 3 fleet battles is significantly higher than 65, which leaves room for point losses in the 11 ground battles.
    [...]

I've never been cleaned at 1825 in my entire life.[...]

You've never had 3 fleet slots before, which explains it. The added points for a fleet battle and the added bonus points fir clearing the fleet zone explain the difference.

• Options

The defence is set, but from the score it looks like it hasn't downed a single enemy unit at all. And while it seldom gets holds, sometime it does, and sometimes it steals some banners, especially teams like bh, qgj and rey.

I've never been cleaned at 1825 in my entire life. When I faced people with 1, 2MGP more than me I got cleared in the lower 1700 mark, like 1720, 1730 or so. Usually if I get cleared it's below the 1700 mark. 1825 has never happened to me in my whole life in GA.
    Others have pointed out the error in your reasoning. The fleet zone now offers an additional amount of points (33) for the zone clear and also an additional 70-75 for the fleet win which is easily doable.

Before the additional fleet I have seen several full clears scoring 1720 points or thereabouts, so 1825 is absolutely possible with the new layout.
  • Options
    Good. I stand corrected then, and saved a bug/cheat report which would have been absolutely useless. Thank you guys!
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Max banners without undersizing at all is 1843.

1825 is a good score, but very doable if they have a lot of banner recovering teams and a few teams they can undersize as well.

EDIT - Forgot the 10 for first attack, so soft max is 1853.
    Post edited by Enigmatic_Potato on
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    Had I had an extra team to full clear my GAC, with 2 dropped battles, it would've been 1735. K3.
    That's with a dropped battle on Exec, and a dropped battle on another team, with zero non-fleet undersizing.

So.. yeah. Point values are just significantly higher now than they used to be up in Kyber.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    K2 max banners is 1905. I know this as my opponent didn’t set a defense
  • DEATHER
    87 posts Member
    Options
    OP forgot substract 10 points for first attack, so average would be 0,7 points lower ;-)

I have 1822 points with two shooting enemy executor, so 1825 when one shot full clear is not something strange.