GAC relock, so nice!

Lumiya
1480 posts Member
edited April 2022
When the new round of GAC started, out of habit I didn't delete the sign in reminder inbox message. In the past I always kept it until I signed in just to make sure not to miss it and have it as an extra reminder.
Then it hit me: Wait a minute, I can relock my roster now. This is so great, thank you CG!

In the midst of all the other posts recently I wanted to give also positive feedback. 🙂

Edit for typo
We are all made of star-stuff

Replies

• harvestmouse
    892 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    It's going to take me years to trust that relock roster methingygimmy! I still waited until the last 20 minutes.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    It's going to take me years to trust that relock roster methingygimmy! I still waited until the last 20 minutes.

It works. By changing your roster, the button becomes active. However I didn't check if it becomes inactive again, if you revert your change.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »

It works. By changing your roster, the button becomes active. However I didn't check if it becomes inactive again, if you revert your change.

It does, which is actually impressive - the system not only knows when you change something (even just 1 mod) but also knows when you put it back to the way it was.