Modding starkiller

Bill0207
375 posts Member
edited April 2022
I just unlocked my starkiller and was wondering how everyone else has him modded and what relic level he works well at. Wanted to go to atleast 8
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    While he does perform like a GL in GA, he doesn't actually have anything like the 'Galactic Legend' unique for the massive scaling health/prot based on relic level, so I stopped at R7. You're really just getting about 5% CD CC and damage from R7 to R8.

I personally went Speed/Health as getting to his ult is more important than damage on his other abilities. You could certainly make the case for CD/CC as well or health/offense if you don't feel like remodding your whole roster. (At least those are the 'good' sets I seem to have more oddball spares of)
  • Options
    Defense and protection
  • Options
    While he does perform like a GL in GA, he doesn't actually have anything like the 'Galactic Legend' unique for the massive scaling health/prot based on relic level, so I stopped at R7. You're really just getting about 5% CD CC and damage from R7 to R8.

I personally went Speed/Health as getting to his ult is more important than damage on his other abilities. You could certainly make the case for CD/CC as well or health/offense if you don't feel like remodding your whole roster. (At least those are the 'good' sets I seem to have more oddball spares of)

Isn't his ultimate based of his health?
  • Options
    Offense set with health triangle.
    The hard part is to find a team for him.
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Offense set with health triangle.
    The hard part is to find a team for him.

Just throw the leftovers with him

OB, OG Kylo, Visas, & a random Sith.
    Post edited by LordDirt on
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?