Account/Device Linking via EA Account

HealthHazardAlex
10 posts Member
edited April 2022
I appreciate any forum post made is highly unlikely to ever result in an improvement to the game but as a more recent player I figured I'd put forth my opinion to see what others think.

Currently, if I wish to play across varied devices/platforms I in all likelihood need to link to a Facebook account. This tends to be considered undesirable by many people and so they are put off doing so. A good example of this was when Facebook decided you would need to use an account for your Oculus Quest 2. People who had their Facebook account blocked for some other, unrelated to gaming reason would then lose access to all their games.

As CG is part of the EA Star Wars group, one would hope they could simply integrate with the EA/Origin platform. That way we can sign in with an existing gaming related account/service which could be used across devices and platforms.

Of course people may make the argument that they don't want to use that either but with the current IP licensing and companies it seems to me the best solution.
Post edited by crzydroid on