Akbars ship drops chance

flux_rono
2125 posts Member
While this is a super super super small test size but the drops look to be 120% which shouldn't be possible. Anyone else get something weord like this?
(Drops only say there is a chance of 1 drop per battle)

2laujlm6344r.jpg

Replies

• DMG_SW
    216 posts Member
    Options
    Excuse me teacher! I think you forgot to assign us homework!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    3x2 = 6?
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    3x2 = 6?

if this was Jolee or Bo sure, but akbars drops are stated as 1. just like every ship
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    While this is a super super super small test size but the drops look to be 120% which shouldn't be possible. Anyone else get something weord like this?

2laujlm6344r.jpg

mine says its scaled to energy
    hello
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    3x2 = 6?

if this was Jolee or Bo sure, but akbars drops are stated as 1. just like every ship

Yeah, I just got 5/5 so it's not doubling.
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options

2laujlm6344r.jpg

yeah it is, but that doesn't change that its weird I got a 6th drop from 5 battles. normally the bonuses are about 2-4% drop per energy meaning 32-64% drop each battle. but that still wouldn't explain me getting 6 in battles
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    They stealth buffed the drop rates? Just wait til Ravens1113 hears about this!
  • Options

2laujlm6344r.jpg

yeah it is, but that doesn't change that its weird I got a 6th drop from 5 battles. normally the bonuses are about 2-4% drop per energy meaning 32-64% drop each battle. but that still wouldn't explain me getting 6 in battles

Mathematically (I could be wrong), doesn’t that mean there’s an extremely improbably chance you can get 1 blueprint per 1 point of energy spent? So there would be a microscopic chance you can get 16 blueprints for spending 16 energy? Maybe you beat the odds on this one.
  • Options

i went 2/5

they already nerfed the buff
    hello
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    I bet you won't get any shards with the next 5 battles. That would even it. Always look at the bigger picture.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

i went 2/5

Without telling us?!
  • Options
    If it’s different than Negotiator or Malevolence than maybe…
  • Options

i went 2/5

Without telling us?!

make a thread
    hello
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options

i went 2/5

Without telling us?!

make a thread

Just don’t do it during LS Geo. Too much going on so I won’t have time to read it.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options

Whatever the master overlord devs at CG decide I will roll with. Just as you and 24 have done, I to now accept all they do without recourse. Praise be CG
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Whatever the master overlord devs at CG decide I will roll with. Just as you and 24 have done, I to now accept all they do without recourse. Praise be CG

eg1hk897bjwq.gif
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

i went 2/5

Without telling us?!

make a thread

Just don’t do it during LS Geo. Too much going on so I won’t have time to read it.

So it would be wise to maybe do it to coincide with DSTB? Excellent idea.
  • Options

i went 2/5

Without telling us?!

make a thread

There was one, but it was locked for some reason…
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options

2laujlm6344r.jpg

Mathematically (I could be wrong), doesn’t that mean there’s an extremely improbably chance you can get 1 blueprint per 1 point of energy spent? So there would be a microscopic chance you can get 16 blueprints for spending 16 energy? Maybe you beat the odds on this one.

no I just said it badly.. the node is a 16 energy node so with the 2-4% drop by energy theory that its based of off (2%*16=32% and 4%*16=64%) its only a 32-64% chance to drop each time you attempt the battle and win.
    and for CG I think the only things that have guaranteed drop rates are most events like omega battles or assault battles. everything else (as far as I know) besides the zeta daily challenge has a percent chance to drop their rewards. (and for that zeta challenge only the zetas are guaranteed to drop on the last tier, everything else is chance)
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Antario wrote: »
    I bet you won't get any shards with the next 5 battles. That would even it. Always look at the bigger picture.

yszj5apzagwy.jpg
    As it turns out i got more... lmao
  • Options
    Antario wrote: »

yszj5apzagwy.jpg
    As it turns out i got more... lmao

Outrageous! Now definitely go try your luck with the packs!
  • Options
    Maybe it’s connected to the number of other shards you get at the node? You got 4 Bo & 4 Jolee with the 8 Home ones. And 2 Bo & 4 Jolee gave 6 Home One.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it’s connected to the number of other shards you get at the node? You got 4 Bo & 4 Jolee with the 8 Home ones. And 2 Bo & 4 Jolee gave 6 Home One.

Seemed possible, but I gave it a try and first roll I got 2 Cara dune shards but 3 H1. Good observation, though.
  • Options

Seemed possible, but I gave it a try and first roll I got 2 Cara dune shards but 3 H1. Good observation, though.

Oh. I got 4 Cara and 4 Home One, but 2 Cara has given me both 2 and 3. Maybe cos character shards are mostly accelerated, but H1 shards therefore can come at the same num or one above.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    These are bonus drops, not Galactic Chase, so I'm not sure that 3% is correct. IIRC, there was some precedent with a droprate in the past where you could get over 100%.
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    These are bonus drops, not Galactic Chase, so I'm not sure that 3% is correct. IIRC, there was some precedent with a droprate in the past where you could get over 100%.

I know 3% isn't correct, its just that it's the only basis I could go on since CG cant mention drop rates.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    I keep getting drops like this. Probably over 10k shard shop currency thus far during the event:

jr9act9cue08.png