Inquisitor Lego

MaruMaru
3338 posts Member
Are you planning to grab it asap when it's out?

I'm thinking holding it out since it's kinda obvious new batch of gls are also approaching and I can't afford them all together as f2p. This depends on gac prowess of finished inquisitor team though.

Replies

• Asifab
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I do love the fact that the "Grand Inquisitor" is coming too the game to finish off the Inquisitors squad.

However, I do have 1 issue with it. That is, that somehow phoenix squadron is going to be horrible against them haha.

Even though It's Kanan who defeats the grand inquisitor and then Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) makes the Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother look fairly weak compared too her.

Even Ezra ends up being able to hold his own against them. ( This would be the short haired Ezra that we have in game.)

I'm likely not going to grab him as I am F2P so spending money to get the others finished to be ready for him is just not in my wheel house.

On a side note, I do also hope that they end up being a decent set of characters to pair with Lord Vader since they were his pet project during this Era.
  • harvestmouse
    894 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    No chance I'm aiming for him right away. The marquee characters are pretty 'meh' right now. If for instance you haven't got all the GLs, Starkiller or Bad Batch fully operational, would you really go for these guys? (from a competitive perspective). Unless GI totally changes things.

I would like to support the 7th sister being in the game though, as adding her pleased me.

Hopefully they'll slow down on adding more GLs and aim more at these interesting super Legos; like Starkiller.

At some point in the future GLs will kill TW and GAC. It'll come to point of GL A beats B, C beats F, F beats A and any other team doesn't matter.